Thirty-One

With an tired sigh and a yawn Harry turns off the computer. It's close to 2am and the others are all sleeping. They recorded Olivia and History in around two hours, maybe a little more. After that they talked about the songs and Harry tried to give his friends some advice, but he isn't the best songwriter either so... They talked until after midnight and the lads decided to sleep. Harry on the other hand decided to put the songs together. He did several versions of Olivia and History and now he is finished. Well, Steve has to look over them again and tell him if they need to record some parts again, but he is pretty happy with the outcome.

   As Harry turns around in his chair he gets half a heart attack. He didn't think someone would still be awake, but there he is. The light of his phone screen illuminating his face and making shadows that kinda look amazing, but also a little scary. Harry smiles at the sight, the lad doesn't seem to have noticed that the singer turned around.

   The on the couch sitting lad smiles at his phone. "What's to smile about, Boo-Bear?" Louis jumps and looks up from his phone. He smiles at Harry as he gives him his phone.

   Harry scans the screen with a smile, but raises an eyebrow before looking up at Louis. "Why?" he simply asks and gives Louis his phone back. It was a picture of him showing the tip of his tongue as he placed it between his lips. His eyebrows are pulled together.

   "I quite liked watching you work. How your eyebrows narrow and when you stick your tongue out of the corner of your mouth and how your bounce your leg when it was loading a little longer. Oh, and the happy look on your face when you are happy with how the song turned out." Louis explains with a smile. "I wanted to catch this moment and well, I did." He doesn't see how Harry blushes because of his words. He never noticed that he sticks out his tongue or bounces with his leg.

   "Did you post it somewhere?" Harry didn't want to ask, but it slipped his mouth.

   Louis gets up and goes over to stand in front of the singer. With a slightt smile on his slips he looks down at him. "No." he answers. "Not after you yelled at me for doing so the last time."

   Harry sighs and lets his head hang, eyes on his hands that are on his lap. "I'm really sorry, Lou, I overreacted and-"

   Louis interrupts him by taking his hands and pulling him up so he is standing too. Harry gaspes out of surprise.

   "It's fine, Haz, really. I understand you." Harry smiles slightly before looking back to the computer, taking the keys next to it.

   With excited eyes he turns back to Louis. "Let's go for a walk." he says and takes Louis hand, intertwining their fingers.

   "But you said to Paul-"

"What Paul doesn't know, won't kill him, right?" He smirks back at the smaller lad as they walk out of Steves studio and heading for the exit. "The Thames is nearby and if we are lucky, there are no clouds in the sky." Harry says getting even more excited as they leave the building. He loves to sit at the shore of the river and just listen to and enjoy nature. It's inspiring too.

   The two lads walk down the street, hand in hand, not caring if someone sees them. There are barely people around anyways and the possibility that fans are running around in the middle of the night are very small. Just like Louis.

-

After they reached the river they walked closer to the water edge and sat down at the shore. Now they are sitting on the ground, legs straight in front of them, hands behind them so they are leaned back a little.

   "It is beautiful." Louis says as he looks into the sky. Harry turns to look at him with a smile on his face. He wants to tell him so badly that he is Marcel, but this stupid contract he signed stops him from doing so.