One

"MAYBE IT'S THE WAY SHE WALKED STRAIGHT IN TO MY HEART AND STOLE IT!"

   With an annoyed groan Harry reaches over to his nightstand and takes his phone, still half asleep. He doesn't have to look who is calling him that early in the morning, he knows it's Niall.

   "You know it's not cool to get woken up by your own voice yelling at you?" Harry says with a raspy sleepy voice. It's too early for him.

   Niall on the other side of the line chuckles. He sounds already awake and happy. Niall is always happy, no matter what time of the day. Always. "You could just change my ringtone, Harold." Harry would roll his eyes if he had open them, but they are still closed. "Anyways. I'll be at your house in thirty to fourty minutes. Better open your eyes and get up now, you lazy piece of human. Superstar life is over, your first day of school is calling you, Marcel." Niall says and emphasizes the fake name Anne came up with a while ago.

   From now on Harry will be known as Marcel Howarth when ever he wears his hair straight and styled back and the nerdy clothes he and Gemma bought three days ago. They also got contacts that make his eyes look brown. And Harry thought he wouldn't have the trouble of wearing contacts.

   "Hmm..." Harry grumbles and turns around in bed on his other side again, half asleep.

   "Harry!" Niall shouts and Harry opens his eyes immediately.

   "Geez, I'm awake Niall. No need to yell at me mate." Harry says sitting up and rubbing his free hand over his face to wake up a little.

   "You're awake now, Harry. I know you turned around again. I heared it." the blond lad says with a chuckle. "Maximum fourty minutes. Not a single one more." With this Niall hangs up and Harry takes a deep breath as a knock on his door is heared.

   A second later Annes head pops inside and smiles at Harry. "Good. You're awake." she says and enters the room fully now. "Are you nervous?" Harry shrugs as he puts the phone down.

   "A little. What if they recognize me, mom? I won't be able to go to school normally." he admits looking at his mother.

   "Everything will be fine, hun. You are my son, you can do this." She smiles at her son sympathetic. "Now get dressed. I make you something for breakfast, okay?" Harry nods with a smile.

   As soon as his mom left, he falls back down on the mattress with a groan. He totally forgot how hard it was to get up this early. He never was a early bird. More like a noon bird.

   But there is nothing he can do. He has to get up and change into Marcel.

-

As Harry steps outside of his new house thirty five minutes later he hears the loud laughter of his best mate. Niall is leaning against his car, or he used to lean against it. Now he is bend over, holding his stomach. Harry smiles and rolls his eyes as he walks to the blond boy. He pats his back.

   "Yea, I know. It's so hilarious, Horan." Harry says without any amusement in his voice. He knows he looks ridiculous to everyone who knows him as Harry.

   "I-I'm so-sorry." Niall says between breaths. He trys to calm his laughter a little. "You just loo-look so different."

   Harry snorts as he ruffles through the blond hair before getting in the car. Niall makes his way around to get in the drivers seat.

   Before he starts the car he wipes a tear of joy away with the back of his hand.

   "I want my clothes back." Harry murmurs as he plays with a lose threat of his wool sweater and Niall starts driving.