Sixteen

"Marcel!" Harry gets shaken awake. Who is Marcel? Let him sleep. He is tired and needs the sleep.

   "Marcel, wake up!" The person continues shaking Harry, so with an annoyed groan he opens his eyes.

   He looks confused as he sees familiar blue eyes in front of him, but also a bunch of eyes he doesn't know.

   "Finally!" Niall says and gets up. "Get up, you lazy piece of human." He holds down his right hand and helps his friend up.

   Harry yawns. He is still tired. Niall can see that as he leads his friend in the classroom.

   They sit down at their table and Niall looks at Harry a little concerned.

   "When did you go to bed yesterday?" the irish lad asks quiet. Harry sighs as he puts his head in his hand.

   "I didn't. The only sleep I got was on the ride back here and in front of the room." Niall puts a hand on the younger lads shoulder.

   "You could've stayed home." Harry groans.

   "I fucking know, but now I'm here. Deal with it." Niall sighs taking away his hand.

   "Why the beanie and the glasses?"

"Because I have massive bags under my eyes and I wasn't patient enought to straighten my hair." Harry explains snappy. Niall sighs and nods. A tired Harry can be a grumpy Harry. He knows that.

   "But you know the teacher won't let you keep them on."

"Yes, and I don't fucking care." With that Harry puts his head on his crossed arms.

   Niall looks over to Zayn, what Harry isn't able to see. Zayn looks at him confused and Niall just shrugs. Both lads started talking again and both missed each other.

-

Louis

It's lunch break and Zayn, Liam and Louis make their way through the cafeteria. Zayn is leading and as Louis looks where his mate is going he sees Niall and Marcel. Marcel has his head on his arms, that are crossed on the table. Niall looks up and smiles as he sees Zayn. Both are weirdly close again. With just a snap of a finger they were back to friends. And Zayn didn't tell Louis about his feelings for Niall. He asks himself why his friend is trusting Harry with this, but not him. It is a little depressing, but well. Zayn should know he can tell Louis everything.

   "Hi, how are you guy?" Liam asks as the three lads sit down. Niall smiles at them, Marcel isn't moving.

   "Is he dead?" Louis hears himself ask as he sits down next to Zayn, who is sitting next to Niall. Liam sits next to Marcel.

   "Nah, he just had a long night." Niall explains looking at his mate.

   "What? Did he learn the whole night or?" Marcel sits straight up glaring at Louis, before his gaze softens. Well, that was kinda weird.

   "Just shut up, Lou." Everyone at the table frowns at the lad with beanie on his head. He put his head back down on his arms.

   "Since when does he call you Lou?" Zayn asks the question probably everyone was asking themself. Louis shrugs, scanning the boy.

   "Well, when Marcel is tired, he gets grumpy. So better just let him be." Niall explains and all nod understanding.

   Louis is still curious what the lad did to be that tired. He looks up as someone else sits down at the table. Danielle. She pecks Liams lips with a smile.

   "I'm still mad that you guys didn't take me with you to London." she claims, but is tapping something on her phone. "But! Look at those pictures." She puts her phone in the middle of the table so everyone can see it. "Harry Styles was seen kissing some girl." Louis notices that Marcels body tenses at Danielles words. "It seems like she is a fan, because someone claimed she saw her at this secret show."