Thirty-Two

"Please welcome with me Liam Payne, Zayn Malik, Lewis Tomlinson, Niall Horan and Harry Styles!" At the mention of the last name the audience in the studio errupts even more in applaus and cheers than they already were.

   The five lads leave after one another to go on stage, sitting down on a big couch where all of them sit down, Harry closest to the host. Even though the couch is big enough for them to sit, they still sit squished together.

   As the applaus calms down, the host smiles at all of them. "So good to have you here guys. How are you doing?" he asks with a smile. All answer that they are great. "That's so good to hear. Liam, Zayn, Lewis-"

"It's Louis." Louis interrupts with a smile. The host looks a little surprised, but nods.

   "Louis." The lad nods with a smile, happy the host got his name right. "That's your first interview, right?" The three addressed nod with a smile. "Are you nervous?" They exchange a look.

   "Not that much. A little maybe, but Harry prepared us." Liam answers with a smile. Harry looks at them smiling as well.

   The host nods understanding, turning to Niall. "What about you Niall? It's your second interview, isn't it?" The irish lad nods.

   "Yea it is." he nods, smiling as well.

   "Nervous?"

   Niall sways his head a little. "A little, to be honest." The host chuckles and the blond boy chuckles too.

   Then it's Harrys turn. The host looks at him with a smile, but Harry talks before he can even ask. "Yea, first interview. It's pretty hard. I'm sweating like a pig." he says in a joking manner.

   The host and audience laugh. "I can smell that." the host claims, waving his hand in front of his nose and the audience laughs again, before getting more serious. "Are you still nervous?"

   Harry smiles and looks at his mates. "Honestly, yes. I'm always pretty nervous, because you never know what get asked." The host nods understanding.

   "My questions hopefully aren't that bad." he claims and Harry nods. He really hopes they aren't. Veronica told him and the others that they gonna ask about their relationships. Since Niall and Zayn are not signed to the managment, they are allowed to talk about them being together. Honestly, Harry is a little mad about this. Of course he is happy for his two friends, that they don't have to hide, but the singer is just jealous, he guesses. He wants to talk about him and Louis as well.

   "I wanna talk about a few pictures, if you don't mind." the host says. Harry honestly forgot his name, but he doesn't really care. He won't need it anyways.

   "Sure." Harry says with a smile. A picture appeared on the scrern behind them. It's Harry and Devyn laughing, Harry has his arm around her waist. He remembers that day. It was taken this week. He went down to London to just walk around with Devyn, to be seen. They shopped a little and in that moment Harry told her one of his horrible jokes. He is aware that they suck, but he loves them and Devyn has a similar sense of humor.

   "So that's you and Devyn April. A while back you confirmed your relationship and it looks like you are happy." Harry fake smiles and nods, glancing at Louis for a moment. Seeing him trying to not look jealous makes Harry smile for real.

   "Yea, we are. She is a great girl." And I'm happy to call her a friend, he adds silent, just for him.

   "You remembered what happened that moment?" Harry chuckles, remembering the joke he told the girl.

   "Yes, I do. I told her one of my amazing jokes." He hears Louis and the others snort, groan and chuckle next to him. That makes the host frown.