Thirty-Four

"Hey, this is Louis' answering machine. I'm currently not available. Either I don't wanna talk to you or I couldn't reach my phone on time. Leave a message!"

"Louis, please let me explain, I-"

"Stop fucking calling me, Harry! Leave me alone. Don't call me, don't text me, don't talk to me!" Before Harry can say anything Louis hangs up again.

   Harry sighs frustrated and wipes with his hand over his eyes. He sits in his room, calling Louis for half an hour straight. He's not going over there, because he knows Jay isn't so amazed by him anyways and this situation right now wouldn't help.

   As he is about to call him again, he gets called. He groans as he answers the call.

   "What the hell happened, Harry?!" he hears his irish mate ask. "Zayn just called me and told me that Louis found out about you. Harry, is that-"

   "Yes, he did." Harry interrupts Niall. "He entered the bathroom after I showered. He saw my tatoos and my green eyes. Niall, what should I do? He doesn't want me to talk to him. What if he is going to tell everyone? What if he-"

   This time Niall interrupts Harry. "He won't. Louis wouldn't do that. Just leave him for now. Talk to him tomorrow in school. Zayn said he was really angry and disappointed and stuff." Harry runs with his hand through his hair.

   "This day is just a pain in the ass." he says. "First my mom gets in an accident and then Louis finds out about the Marcel-Harry thing. Niall? Tell me that's a bad dream."

   His friend sighs. "I would love to, but sadly I can't. Just go to bed and we talk tomorrow, okay?" Harry nods, even though Niall can't see him. "Good night Harry."

   "Night, Niall." Both hang up and Harry feels tears rise again. He lays down on his bed, starting to sob. This day needs to end. As soon as possible.

-

Harry enters school tired. He didn't sleep well because of everything that happened the last day. His hair is a mess, he didn't feel the strength to straighten it so he just put on a beanie.

   As soon as he steps inside the building, he gets pulled to the side. Harry needs a little to notice who it is.

   "What the hell is going on, Har-" Harry puts his hand over Liam's mouth to quiet him. He looks around worried, but no one seem to have noticed.

   Liam pushes Harry's hand away. "Why the hell did you lie to Louis? To us?" he hisses at the singer.

   "I would love to explain, but only when Louis is going to listen to me. Please, Liam. I need to explain it to him." Harry pleads desperate.

   Liam sighs and crosses his arms. "He doesn't want to see you. He is really hurt, because he did think you truly love him."

   "I do! I fucking love him. I love him truly, madly deeply!" Harry says honest. He grabs Liam by the shoulders. "Please, Liam." He shakes his head with a straight expression on his face.

   "If that's the case, why did you lie to him then?" Harry puts his hand at the back of his neck, groaning.

   "That's what I want to explain, Liam! It is way more complicated than-"

"Liam?!" Both lads look to the voice. "You coming?" He doesn't meet Harrys eyes, not even for a split second.

    "Louis, please let me explain." Liam goes over to Louis and both walk off. Harry wants to follow, but Niall and Zayn stop him.

   "Just let him cool off a little." Zayn says with a sympathetic look on his face.

   "I wanna explain it to him. He thinks I don't love him, but fuck! I do!" Harry says despret.