Three

The last two classes went by quick. While they had math Louis didn't talk to Marcel at all, but he notices that the older lad already has some struggle. Harry would've explained the things, but Louis clearly didn't want that.

   Niall and Harry are going to Harrys place now. While the irish lad was in London visiting Harry they started to write a song just out of fun. It's pretty good actually and they gonna record it to show Simon. If he likes it, it could be on the next album of Harry. Niall would be featured, because he helped to write it and he has a great voice too.

   "So what do we need?" Niall asks as Harry unlocks the front door. He opens it and let Niall in first.

   "I would go over the lyrics again and maybe start recording?" the brown haired lad suggests and the blond one nods. "Mom? Niall and I are back and we gonna work on the song." Harry says loud so no matter where Anne is she will hear him.

   A moment later she appears from the kitchen. She smiles at her son and his friend. "How was your first day?" Harry smiles and goes to her to give his mother a kiss on the cheek.

   "Fine." he claims with a shrug. "It was a first day after all."

"Did someone seem to recognize you?" Harry shakes his head as an answer. "That's good." The lad nods agreeing.

   "But they for sure know me. And Simon called because of the daughter of a teacher." Anne nods with a sad smile, but Harry ignores it. Would he ask for the story he most probably would go and visit her. "Anyways, I'm gonna go change in my clothes, get rid of the contact lenses and then Niall and I will be working on the song." His mom nods with a smile and both lads go upstairs to Harrys room.

-

It's the next day and Harry and Niall have math together. Harry brought his MacBook to maybe finish the song. Yesterday they managed to record guitar, bass guitar, piano and both of their vocals. Harry will put some drums in there today. Niall is singing both verses and Harry sings the chorus and the bridge. The last chorus they sing together.

   "So when will you send it to Simon?" Niall asks excited sitting in front of Harry. The irish lad loves singing as much as Harry.

   His friend snorts and chuckles amused. "When I showed it to my mom. She's the first one to hear every song. Well, maybe I show you first since you're in it."

   "In what? You founded a club? The club of greenboy nerds?" Harry rolls his eyes as Louis sits down next to him. Niall isn't amused either. The curly haired lad saves the files and closes his MacBook. "Oh what? I'm not allowed to see what's on your expansive laptop?" the blue eyed boy says with a pout. Harry can't stop himself from thinking that it looks adorable.

   "In fact, I bet you wouldn't even understand what's on there." The fake brown eyed lad claims and puts the Mac away the second Miss Froy enters the room. With a smile she looks around until her eyes stop at Louis. Niall moves to his seat like the other students and gives his mate a supporting smile.

   "Louis." Miss Froy says as she is in front of his and Harrys desk. "I want for you to get a tutor in math. You were by far the worst in the test yesterday. Not one single correct answer." Louis groans annoyed, not happy about what his teacher just said, even though he is aware of the fact that he sucks at math. And other classes.

   The teacher looks up behind Louis where Zayn is sitting. "Same goes for you, Zayn." Zayn looks at the teacher. "You and Louis both are by far not there where you should be, knowledge wise." The bell that announces that class is about to start rings, but Miss Froy isn't bothered. She turns to face someone else.