Chapter 25

I felt the metal of the axe gently touch my neck but nothing more. The axe had stopped in its tracks. Managing to look up I saw that Sans had caught the hand of his other self, inches from making an incision. I felt the grip on my hand loosen and Fell quickly pulled me away from any sort of danger, almost like a protective brother. The newer Sans cocked his head from side to side, his skull cracking each time he did and his eye glowing bright red like Fell's. As the unfamiliar face made his way from behind his station I began to shake violently, now realising the danger I had cotton myself into.

" Horror " Sans' voice was impatient and sour. Having heard Sans like this scared me. I began to back away from the confrontation of the two skeletons, still not sure of the power they possessed.

" Glad you remember me, old friend " Horror's voice was shaky and something about its undertone made me sick to the stomach. I grabbed Fell's arm in an attempt at protection, hating to admit that I felt safe around him.

" We are here for strong monsters Horror, not including you " Horror tapped his axe where his black heart would be, if he had one.

" I'm offended Classic, that you would trust Fell more then me " Horror smirked as fury sparked on Fell's features.

" At least I won't kill everyone ya creep!" I pulled Fell back, trying to stop him putting himself in danger. Sans nodded in thanks for my actions and Horror's cold gaze fell upon me.

" What about the human?" His smirk became wider and he slowly approached me. Horror grazed his axe along my cheek bones, slightly drawing blood. I began to panic as my heart beated faster. Sans sighed.

" She's a victim, an innocent bystander so let her be " Horror stood back and looked me up and down, as if he was inspecting me.

" Sans I'm scared " Horror came up to me till our faces were almost touching, able to see the lack of emotion in his eyes.

" Your not a victim until you have be harmed human and so far....there isn't a scratch on you. That can be changed " Sans began to make his way over but was pushed away by a tall figure. I looked up with regret. The creature in front of me was a Papyrus. His teeth were bloody and jagged and his eyes were menacingly hollow. In my state of great fear I didn't notice that Papyrus had picked me up by my collar while Horror trapped the skeletons inside a cage of bones.

" No need for puzzles Pap. She's a weak one. Just put her in the cage at home " I saw Papyrus' jagged smile widen. Filling me with even more terror.

" Excellent, we will save plenty of time and we will make it to dinner on time " I was soon being dragged away through the snow. Horror following slowly behind. I called back to the rest of my party but they couldn't reach me. Seeing Horror smile widely in front of me filled me with det....no that's not appropriate here. The smile filled me with hopelessness.

( Undertale belongs to Toby Fox. Horrortale belongs to the rightful owners)