Chapter 47

" Kyra. Kyra! " Without realizing it I had been taken back to meet the others, now alone and without Fresh Gaster by my side. Sighing I made my way to the short skeletons and followed their lead as they in turn followed Toriel. I still couldn't believe what I had just been showed. I was, if possible, confused and happy all at the same time. I was confused as to why Gaster kept records but I was happy to have been shown my past. It was all beginning to unravel now and it did make my heart race with excitement, the puzzle pieces finally fitting together. I was so deep in thought that I didn't hear the others call out my name, too preoccupied in my thoughts. Suddenly I felt a hard surface hit my face, having walked directly into a wall. I gently rubbed my nose to try and rid it of the constant sting, realizing that it was futile as the pain didn't vanish but got worse. Hearing soft chuckles caused me to turn around, glaring at the two skeletons. They averted their eyes from me, trying their best to hold laughter back.

" S...so Tor....can we come in " Sans tried his best not to laugh out loud, causing him to stutter and stammer. It was certainly a different Sans to the one I had just seen. He wasn't as frantic. He was calm and could think rationally without orders. Guess those years without Gaster had done him some good. We all began to walk inside, myself doing so more slowly then the others. I found the bright interior of Toriel's house too much for my eyes to handle and wanted to stay in the dim lighted hallway for as long as possible. Entering the house wasn't easy, as I didn't know weather to trust the sweet goat just yet. It could have all been an act to lure me in. It reminded me of Horror and the way he acted. Not wanting that to happen again I stood far behind, trying to keep myself safe. Seeing this Sans took my hand and guided me into the living room, the heat from the open fire warming me, seemingly from the soul outward. It calmed me and eased my mounding tension. Toriel smiled sweetly, noticing that Fell was smirking somewhat evilly, mischief in his eyes.

" Hey sweetheart...just baked a pie? " Toriel nodded, her gaze following Fell as he, without asking , made his way to the kitchen to help himself. I smiled at his eagerness, making a note to try the pie myself later. The goat monster sat slowly in her chair, setting her glasses on the side.

" So Sans, my dear friend. Explain all "

( Undertale belongs to Toby Fox. Underswap belongs to the rightful owners )