Daniella Stark

[ Profile ]

Full name: Daniella Lilith Jackson Stark

Name meaning: Daniella - " God Is My Judge."

                               Lilith- " Ghost." Or NightMonster."

Do they like their name ?- Yes

Nicknames: Dani, Ella, Stark, Newbie, Little mermaid, Ocean Girl, Little Stark, New Stark, Stark's Daughter, Weird Girl.

Age: Twenty One

Height: 5'4

Eye color: Brown

Hair color: Long Brown Wavy

Date of birth: December 2nd, 1991

Place of birth: North Carolina

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius

Status: Alive

Universe: Marvel Universe

First appearance: Avengers (2012)

Weapon of choice : Agility and gun

Face claim- Cher Lloyd

[ Family ]

Father: Tony Stark

Mother: Miranda Jackson †

Aunt: Rebecca Jackson

Grandfather: Howard Stark †

Grandmother: Maria Stark †

Love interest: Steve Rogers

[ Personality]

Courteous: As long as someone is not rude, Daniella tends to be very courteous to people and fair-minded.

Stubborn: Daniella tends to never give up if she has the goal to do something for herself or even for others around her.

Caring: When it comes to the people around her, Daniella always makes sure they are happy and doing their best.

Brave: Dangerous stuff tend to happen when around the Avengers, but Daniella goes through it with her head held high.

Intelligent: Just like her father, Daniella has a big brain for Science and Mathematics.

[ Background]

Daniella was born on December 2nd, 1991, in North Carolina, and lived peacefully for twenty one years with her mother, Miranda Jackson. For her entire life, it was unclear to Daniella who her father was due to her mother never telling her. They led a quiet, small-town life, free of danger and drama. Living by the coast, Daniella mostly spent her days after school surfing or working at her local surf shop.

This caused her mother to nickname her little mermaid. Unlike others in her class, Daniella did not want to attend college and rather moved with her mother to New York City. Daniella wasn't please to move away from the ocean and had a gut feeling something would go wrong. Despite the feelings, Daniella went to New York and moved into a small apartment complex. Quickly, she gained a job at a local cafe weeks later when the Battle of New York occurred.

Aesthetic: