Chapter 3: Eyes

Song//Ocean Eyes by Billie Eillish

Highly recommended//put on repeat

Your POV

You woke up to the booming sound of your alarm, ringing throughout your head; it startled you a little. Once your puffy eyes fully opened, you slowly sat up in bed and stretched. The warmth of your blankets, quickly faded away as you removed them from your body.

Your small feet, traveled across the cold tile and into the bathroom connected to your room. You turned the tap on and grabbed your toothbrush. As you spread the toothpaste onto the brush, your mind flickered with the realization that today is Monday.

Your head quickly jolted from side to side as you tried to look for the time. You quietly jogged back to your room in hopes of having the time being in your favor today. 'I hope I'm not late.' You thought to yourself as you spotted your phone underneath your pillow.

You dashed over and practically swung it up to your face as you turned it on.

It's 6:27am.

"Shit!" You muttered.

You have to be in your moms office by 7:15am; and the drive is 20 minuets. You ran into your walk in closet, and tried to find a cute top to match your jet black leggings.

Finally, your frantic search came to an end when you found a grey long shirt, and a black bag to sum up the outfit. You wore two golden bracelets over the sleeve and some black flats to match your leggings.

Luckily, you had just enough time to put a little bit of mascara on, to give a unique accent to your eyes

Luckily, you had just enough time to put a little bit of mascara on, to give a unique accent to your eyes. Finally, you swiped your keys from off of the key ring by the front door; leaving your house feeling confident.

Your tires practically screeched as you backed out of the driveway and started your 20 minuet journey to Heritage Hospital. On the way, you decided to play your favorite playlist; full of happy and electric music.

*___20 minuets later___*

Once your car rolled into the parking lot of the hospital, you parked in the spot that was closest to the entrance. When you jumped out, you locked your door behind you and spotted your mother waiting for you outside. Oops.

Your legs grew weak when your eyes fell upon the intimidating building that sits in front of you. On top of that, your mother is waiting for you and it's 7:19am.

As you scurry towards the entrance, your mother crosses her arms; signaling that she's annoyed by your tardiness. Once you get close enough, you mother swings the door open for you to pass through.