Chapter 34: Crystal

Song//Written In The Stars by John Legend and WENDY
Highly recommended//put on repeat

Your POV
"Thanks for the movie, Anthony. I really needed to get out of my house." You said as you two walked out of the theatre.

"You're more than welcome, I like talking to you through a whole movie." He blushed.

"Thanks...?" You giggled.

"I meant it as a compliment." He confirmed.

"Okay, well I really like talking to you through a whole movie too." You smiled at him; stopping in your tracks.

He stopped as well, staring into your eyes as the light of the moon started to glow on him. His brown hair looked like a deep chocolate color in the night, which instantly reminded you of Ethan. You blinked a couple of times to get him out of your head and grabbed Anthony's hand.

As your fingers intertwined with his, Anthony started to walk closer to you; making your heart flutter. His hand cupped your cheek as his face moved closer to yours.

"You're so beautiful." He whispered softly in your ear.

You heard your breath hitch the moment he finished his sentence; feeling an old memory begin to fade in your mind and flood your thoughts. And then you saw it. You saw...him.

Ethan.

"You're so beautiful." Ethan softly whispered.

You could feel the heat rise from your cheeks as he complimented you. It had been the first time he was out front with his emotions. You blushed and shyly looked away from him, still smiling.

Elephants, zebras, flamingos, basically every zoo animal you've ever laid your eyes on rushed in your stomach and felt like a tornado was swirling out of control. You looked back to Ethan for a split second and then down to the floor; trying desperately to stop smiling so you two could kiss already.

You felt reality begin to mush with your memory. Almost as if your mind was playing tricks on you. Your entire setting was present, but Anthony wasn't there.

Ethan was.

You looked back up to him and his fingers moved underneath your chin; bringing your face closer to his as your lips connected. Your lips began to move in sync as the thought of freezing this moment, to last forever, crossed your mind.

You felt his muscular hand leave your cheek and spread on your upper back to hold you in place as the kiss grew. His other hand moved from underneath your chin and reconnected with the one on your back.

Then the kiss began to soften and die down. You felt as if your heart was about to fly out of your chest, then you realized that it wasn't going to.

Because someone was already holding onto it.

Your lips detached from each other and you looked back up to him. You didn't see Ethan anymore, it was Anthony again. Some part of you was a little disappointed, but the other side was glad.

Your mind is battling with your heart.

"Shall I return you home M'lady?" He giggled.