Chapter 52: Just Confess

I literally couldn't find the proper song to match this chapter. But it's okay, there'll be songs in more chapters to come, sorry I've been isolated and inactive but ya girl is trying this year. This book has to end, it's been a year smh. The last chapters are amongst us so be prepared!

Ethan's POV
"Let's go to the beach!" Veronica abruptly exclaimed.

I jolted my head to her and quietly shushed her. I looked around my area, and saw people leaning forward in their seats; looking at Veronica.

"Seriously, we're in a freaking beach house for crying out loud! Why haven't we-"

"Veronica, you're going to make people mad. Just whisper." I plead.

"Sorry. Anyways, we need to go to the beach. That's all I'm trynna say." She shrugged, now speaking in a much quieter tone.

"Hey kids, if you're gonna keep yapping about the beach, then go. There's people trying to watch a movie here." An older man said after tapping us both on the shoulder.

"Sorry sir." I apologized.

I faced forward to fix my attention to the movie playing. A few seconds went by, and I realized that I had no clue what the actual fuck I was watching. There was a man chasing a dog in a grocery store, then suddenly fell into a random hole that opened from beneath his body.

It was confusing.

"What the fuck are we watching?" I whispered to Veronica.

"I don't know. I just chose the most random movie name." She shrugged.

"What's the name?" I asked.

"'Chasing The Predator.'" She replied.

What the fuck is that?

"Let's get out of here." I whispered to her.

"Where?" She asked.

"We Can ask Anthony and Y/n if they'd like to go to the beach?" I suggested.

"Let's go." She whispered before immediately getting up and running out of the theater.

"Did you say something to upset her?" An older man asked me.

"What?" I chuckled before running after her.

__________*30 Minutes Later*__________

"Y/n, c'mon." I pleaded as I gently grabbed her arm.

"No, I'm going. I can't deal with this heavy weight on my shoulders!" She sighed.

"No, we can't tell her! She'll be mad at both of us. Including Anthony." I said with widened eyes at the horrible possibility that they find out.

"I have to!" She shouted.

"Why?" I scoffed.

"Ethan, you know damn well why." She said yanking her arm from my grasp.

"Just, please. Let me tell her; I mean, she is my girlfriend. She can't hear it from anyone else." I sighed.

Y/n's eyes shifted from me to the floor; I could tell that her thoughts were consuming her. She crossed her arms and looked back up to me.