Chapter 27: New School

Song// Almost is Never Enough by Ariana Grande ft. Nathan Sykes
Highly recommended//put on repeat

Your POV
"Come on, we're gonna be late." Ethan shouted through the halls.

"One minute!" I shouted back.

Your fingers traveled to your eyebrow and rubbed it to blend in some makeup. You rubbed your lips together after applying some chapstick and flipped your hair. You swung your backpack over your shoulder and checked your outfit one more time in the mirror.

You smiled to yourself and walked out of your room; running down the stairs and into the hallway that Ethan was in

You smiled to yourself and walked out of your room; running down the stairs and into the hallway that Ethan was in. Once you two made eye contact, his jaw dropped.

"What the fuck are you wearing?" He asked in an offended tone.

"Clothes. What does it look like?" You replied with attitude.

"I'm sorry I couldn't tell, you're just not wearing enough." He scoffed.

"Whatever. Let's go." You rolled your eyes before walking to the door.

Ethan's hand caught your arm and pulled you back in front of him. He looked you up and down; crossing his arms out of disapproval. He pointed to the stairs, obviously indicating that you should go back and change.

"You're not the boss of me. Now we have to go or we'll be late on our first day." You groaned.

He sighed as you walked past him and out the door; keys in your hands. Once you heard his footsteps following you, you unlocked your car. You opened your door and closed it behind you. Ethan did the same.

"Does this thing go any lower?" He asked, reaching over and pulling your shirt down.

"No it doesn't. That's the style." You said after slapping his hand.

"Oh come on. At least pull your pants up." He said reaching over to pull your pants up.

You swatted his hand away and lifted them up yourself. You gave him a death glare and crossed your arms.

"It wouldn't do anything anyway. And why do you care so much? It's not like we're happy with each other." You mumbled towards the end.

"Where did you even find that shirt? Did you seriously buy those clothes to piss me off?" He asked; completely disregarding your previous statement.

"Piss you off? Don't flatter yourself, it was just in my closet." You sighed before jamming your keys into the ignition.