25 - A Little Lusty

The potion works as soon as it enters their body. In a split second everyone acts like they've forget about the thing that happened to their parents. Richard decided to turn on some music and told the servants to bring some liquors. It suddenly turns to be a party.

"Do you think I've put too much drops in their drinks?" Joel whispered to Cassandra, looking at his cousins that had turned wild. Finn came back to them with a plate of sausages and push Joel away so that he can sit in between them. "You're right. You've put too much. You even emptied the whole bottle." he tells Joel.

Joel shook his head, kinda regret what he has done. Everyone started dancing to the music and the couples are kissing each other. Joel immediately cover Finn's eyes so that he won't see any further.

"What are you doing?" Finn struggle to move Joel's hands away from his face. Seeing that Chris and Erick is getting worse with their partners Joel can't let the kid to be there any longer. "You must be tired, let's get you back to your room." Joel picked him up on his shoulder and ran into the palace, while Finn kicking his feet, telling Joel to put him down.

Cassandra laughs at the scene, and decided to follow them. Getting inside Finn's room, Joel put him down on his bed. "I'm not tired! You even left my sausages out there!" he protests.

"It's not healthy for a kid to eat too much meat. What's happening out there is not healthy either." Joel says, checking the closet to find something for Finn to change to. "See ya tomorrow, kid." he smiles, handing a set of pyjamas to Finn.

"Cass, I want to party too." Finn pouts at Cass. She then looks over at Joel, who shook his head no. "I'm sorry Finn. You've heard what the king's son said. I'll see you tomorrow, okay? Good night." she turns the light off and walks back with Joel to join the others.

"This is definitely not what I expected when he said happy, but at least no one looks gloomy anymore." Cassandra says to Joel, leaning her head on his side.

They can see Erick holding Samia, and Chris smooching with Jodi. "Wait, when did those two made up with each other?" Joel asked, pointing at Chris and Jodi. "I've seen them being with each other since we get back here. Admit it, they can't be separated." Casandra said with a laugh.

Her laugh does something to Joel. He can't take his eyes off from her. "Well, so are we." he smiles, lifting her chin up and kissed her.

The next day they all wake up late. Joel jumps from his bed, waking Cassandra in surprise. He gets into shower in a rush. Cassandra peeks her head into the from the curtain, not doing anything but stare at him with the water running down his back.

"Oh boy, you look so hot right now

"Oh boy, you look so hot right now." Cassandra speaks her mind out. Joel turns around to find her setting one of her feet into the shower with him. "Don't! Don't come in I don't want to be late." He screams, making her laugh. "You won't if you can hold yourself." Cassandra chuckles.

"Nice try, but no." Joel grabs his towel and wrapped it around his waist. He then ran to his closet, rushing to put his pants on while Cassandra reached out her hand to touch his abs.

Cassandra bites her lower lips, clutching Joel's pants. "Girl, I know you have lust but I'm late, babe. I'm sorry." Joel holds her face with his hands as he pecks on her nose.

He then took out a shirt from the closet but before he can put it on Cassandra throws it away. Rolling his eyes, Joel glare at her. "There's really nothing I can do to stop you, isn't it?" he whines.

Cassandra shook her head. She lift her feet to reach his ear level. "That's what you get for dating a half devil, Pimentel. Now fulfill my lust." she breathe into his ears, pushing him to the bed.

Joel was late to the training, too late that the guys had no time to waste interrogating him

Joel was late to the training, too late that the guys had no time to waste interrogating him. When the training ends, they went back inside for lunch. When Cassandra joins them on the table, sitting beside Joel, the others remembered to ask Joel what he did earlier this morning.

"So, you made him late this morning, did you?" Chris asked, grinning at Cassandra. Cass and Joel look at each other, holding their smile.

"I'm sorry, sometimes I just can't hold myself." Cassandra confessed. "It's in the blood." she adds. The Devil blood in her makes her lusty in times. She had warned Joel about it before and of course he's okay with it.

The others look confused, except for Erick. But before he can say a word to support her, Kat opens up first. "Urgh, you really didn't know, huh? It's the Devil's blood. They don't just lift our lust. There are times that they can't control their lust too." Kat says, making Erick and Cassandra shared look with each other. This is the first time they talked about it with the others. There's no way Kat knows about it.

Yashua came in later with Finn. They stopped talking as soon as they saw Finn and continue eating. After that the guys left the table to discuss something about work. Jodi and Samia took Finn to the library, as Joel told them to.

Being left alone with Kat, Cassandra can now ask her how she knows about the Devil thing. "I know I'm dating a Devil's son, Cass. And he does the thing you've mentioned earlier. The lusty stuff." Kat answers when Cass asked her about it, making Cass surprised.

"Riki already told you the truth?" Cass asked. Last time she talked with Riki he's still planning on how to come clean to Kat about his true self. "No. He didn't. I overheard Lucas talking to him when they thought I was sleeping. I wait for him to tell me about it but he never did."

Author's note: if this chapter is a mess, let me tell you guys that I'm sleepy, but still can't sleep if I don't finish writing so please forgive me 😂 touch that star, i really appreciate it