37 - Rainbow After The Rain

Kat came into the room and sits on Riki's lap. "Richard, remember we made the barbecue night for Finn? What if we make a welcoming party for Riki?" she suggests.

"If you want it, let's just tell the others. Are you okay with it, bro?" Richard asks Riki. "A party for me? Who would say no to that?" Riki laughs.

As promised that night they held a welcoming party for Riki. Chris came back bringing some girls with him, making Kat and Samia gives him their disapproving look. "What? They are for the single guys." he justify himself.

Richard laid his eyes on one of the girls that Chris brought back. He flirted with her and she was playing along. "I guess Joel has to grab Finn to his bedroom again tonight." Cassandra chuckles.

She wanders her eyes around to find Joel was standing by the pool alone, watching over the others.

Cassandra approaches him, moving her hips a little along with the music

Cassandra approaches him, moving her hips a little along with the music. "You know I'm still upset with you, don't you?" Joel says, slightly smirking when he grabs her waist.

"You locked me out last night. Wasn't that enough of a punishment?" she asks, biting her lower lips as she trails her finger on his nose bridge. Last night Joel locked the door to his room, making Cassandra slept in Samia's room.

Joel gave her the look as he's pulling her closer. "Maybe. It's a punishment to myself too." he says. He then moves his hand to her arms, when he touches the dried wound from the lashes she got.

"How dare someone hurt my girl." he says, staring at it. Cassandra cups his face, making him moves his eyes on her. "Forget that, it will heal. Just look at this face." she tells him.

Staring at the beautiful face in front of him, Joel can't think of anyone else that he can fall this deeply in love with. He can't even ignore her for long, no matter how much she annoys him with her sudden decisions.

"I was planning to ignore you the whole week. You just ruined it." Joel shook his head. "You're really something else, Cass." he says before he kisses her lips.

They break the kiss for a while to catch a breath. "Maybe I was just jealous because it was Erick that saved you instead of me." he admit his insecurity. "He saved me once, but you're my real hero. My life has never been better since the day I first kissed you." Cass says as she pulled his face for another kiss.

Joel breaks the kiss again. "Okay you make me do this. I can't wait anymore." he tells her. "Do what?" Cass asks him. "I'll come back." He smiles slyly as he ran back inside the palace.

Joel came back a little while after that. He then pulled her hand to go somewhere with him. He made sure no one noticed that they were leaving the party.

He took her to the garden. "Okay, before I say anything I just want you to tell me do you love me?" he asks her nervously. "I do. I love you, Joel." Cass answers.

Smiling, Joel reached the back of his pocket. "When you were gone I was worried sick. And finding you lying there on the ground, injured, I can't feel my heartbeat. Now that you're here with me again, I just want to make sure you'll be mine forever." he says as he opens the small box in his hand.

Cassandra can't believe what she's seeing inside the box. It's a ring. "Are you?" "Yup, I'm proposing you. Wait I forgot the magic line. Will you marry me?" Joel blushed when he asks her that.

"Are you crazy? Yes Joel, yes!" she jumps on him and wraps her leg around his waist. Joel spins her around happily. "We're the first one in here to have a ring. Even Erick hasn't proposed to Samia. They just have the engaged title, but no ring yet." Joel says proudly.

He then put her down and put the ring on her finger. "I was planning to do it in the island like I told you, but tonight is the best time to announce our engagement to the others." Joel says excited.

They then ran hands in hands back to the palace backyard, where the others are partying. They stopped when they found Erick was standing on his feet. "Weren't your chest hurt too bad you can't walk?" Joel asks in disbelief.

Erick open his arms wide, wearing his cocky face. "I'm stronger than you think I am, bro." he replies. Joel then slap the back of his hand on Erick's chest, making him flinched.

Cassandra hit him, and apologize to Erick. Joel then pulls her closer to him by her waist. "We have an announcement to make." he says. He then tells Cassandra to put her hand up to show them the ring.

"He proposed to me." she says happily. The others cheered for them, but Erick tells everyone to keep quiet.

"Congratulations, but so are we!" he puts Samia's hand up to show her ring. "That's why I'm here." he winks at Joel.

Joel widened his eyes on Erick

Joel widened his eyes on Erick. "I thought we surpassed you guys." he frowns. They all bursts into laughter and congratulate the future brides and grooms.

"When will we announce this to the people?" Samia asks Cass. "I don't know. I'll let Joel decide." she answers.

The two were so excited with their engagement. They were jumping, screaming "We're getting married!!!" together with Joel and Erick looking at them with wide smiles on their face.

"Okay you guys are cute. But what are those two doing there?" Richard says, pointing into the swimming pool. It's Kat and Riki kissing passionately.

"Stop eating my sister's face in the water!" Richard screams but the two ignores him

"Stop eating my sister's face in the water!" Richard screams but the two ignores him. "Fine, Riki. Let's see how Joel makes you feel when he does that with your sister!" he adds.

Kat lets go of the kiss as she can't hold her laughter. "I'll say, be happy with my sister, Joel!" Riki screams back.

Joel and Erick shared look with each other, as they walked towards Richard. Erick was on his left side while Joel was on his right. Together, they get closer to his ear level. "Let people enjoy things." they whispered to him and crack up.