46 - Chrisjodi Memories

"Mom! Dad!" Richard ran to his parents and hugs them. "You come for my birthday!" he jumps happily. It's his 13th birthday and his family came to celebrate it with him.

He then hugs his little siblings. Kat and Jodi are laying their eyes on the boys, while Yashua is more interested to get into his room for some sleep.

The other boys joined them later. Seeing Christopher coming makes Jodi blushes. Her twin sister Kat noticed that used the opportunity to tease her. "Jodi has a crush on Chris." she says sing song, earning Jodi's elbow on her ribs.

"Hey Kat, hey Jodi." Chris greets them, followed by the others.

Kat greeted him back casually, while Jodi stutters when she's looking at him. Chris smiles as he knows she was nervous around him. He then took her hand. "You like animals, don't you? Let's meet my horse." he takes her to the stable.

Chris introduced the horses to Jodi, telling her which one is whose. "That one is mine." he points to a white horse. "His name is Blue." he says, taking Jodi's hand to touch Blue.

Blue lowers his head in front of Jodi. "Hello Blue, my name is Jordana." she says, gaining her courage to stroke Blue's face.

Blue looks so comfortable with Jodi, even though it was their first encounter with each other

Blue looks so comfortable with Jodi, even though it was their first encounter with each other. "I think he likes you." Chris chuckles. "Even horses like pretty girls." he adds, making Jodi's face heated up.

Seeing her blushed makes Chris smiles even wider. "Get on him." he says. Jodi shook her head as she has never ride a horse before.

"It's okay, I'm here." he says, letting his hand out to help Jodi.

She takes his offer and gets on Blue. He moves a little when Jodi gets on him, making Jodi screams. "I'm scared." she tells Chris.

Chris then gets on the horse, sitting behind her. He grabbed the reins, making Jodi feels safe in his arms."Still scared now?" he asks from the back. Jodi shook her head, unable to get words out from her mouth.

They spent more than an hour riding on the horse. While doing that Chris always makes sure Jodi is comfortable and safe. That was the moment Jodi knows Chris was her first love.

When they were done they promised to see each other again on dinner, before Chris goes back to his room and Jodi gets back to her parents. Getting inside their wing, Erick jumps on Chris, catching him off guard.

"Got yourself a puppy love, huh?" Erick asks him. Joel and Zabdiel was keeping their eyes on him too as they were waiting for his response.

Chris pushed Erick off from his back and fixed his clothes. "She was nervous around me. I'm just trying to be nice." he says, avoiding their eyes before he ran to his room.

Sitting on his bed, Chris couldn't take Jodi off from his head. "She's so cute." he says to himself, smiling at the thought of Jodi holding his arms tight when she thought she was falling from the horse.

---

3 years later, when Chris was 17 he was awoken by someone calling for his name. He opens his eyes slowly and couldn't believe what he's seeing.

He stood up straight, rubbing his eyes. "Jodi!" he screams out and pulls her for a hug. "Is it real? You are here?" he asked cheerfully.

"It's not a dream, pretty boy. I'm here." she replies. "Glad I didn't find you with another girl on this bed. Or else the sneaking out won't worth it." she adds. Deep inside him, Chris was relieved about that too.

"You sneaked out to get here? Again?" Chris asks. Kat and Jodi has been sneaking out to visit Jared's palace multiple times. And everytime their parents called to nag on them, Jared back them up.

Jodi nods dramatically. "Our palace is boring. Yashua is always out with his friends. So here we are!" she opens her arms.

Chris throws himself into her arms and hugs her again, when the door was barged open. "Jordana! You and your sister are making mom worried again!" Richard screams from the door.

"And you, Velez, get your hands off from my sister!" he adds, shooting Chris with his death glare.

Chris raised his hands in surrender. "I was just giving her a warm welcoming hug." he says. 

Richard shook his head, and tells Jodi to get out from Chris's room immediately. He wasn't moving until Jodi does what he told her to. Rolling  her eyes, Jodi gets off from Chris's bed. "I'll come back." she mouths at him before leaving the room with her brother.

That night Chris stops a servant and gave her a letter to be sent to Jodi. When the letter reached Jodi's hand, she smiles widely as she checks her look on the mirror.

Chris was sitting alone in the palace garden, wandering his eyes around. When he noticed Jodi coming, he stood up straight and fixed his hair and his shirt.

"Does anyone knows you're here?" he asked. "Just Kat." Jodi answered.

They were just walking around the garden, enjoying each other's company with small talks. Suddenly the time froze when Chris laid his eyes on Jodi's face. "Can I kiss you?" he asks.

Jodi was shocked, but she nods her head yes. As soon as she did that Chris smashed his lips against hers, and she kissed him back.

---

Chris walks through the hallway as fast as he can. Jodi was left alone in her room and he wasn't feeling good about it. When he gets into the room, Jodi was lying on the bed with blood pooling around her.

"No! Jodi!" he runs towards her. He slaps her face to wake her up, but it didn't work. "Jodi, please. Don't leave me." he begged but she still didn't move.

---

"No!!!!" Chris screams. Mara took her hands off from his face, allowing him to open his eyes. "I remember you now." Chris says crying, as he looks at Jodi.

"I'll let you two get some space." Mara says, excusing herself from the room.

Jodi makes baby steps towards Chris, still doubting on how he's going to take it seeing her back to life. He immediately pulls her onto his lap and buried his head on her chest. "Don't leave me ever again, please." he cries.

Jodi got herself teared up too

Jodi got herself teared up too. "I missed you so much, Chris. I don't need anyone else. They can forget about me as they wanted to. But I need you."