41 - Real (Erick & Samia)

Erick groans as he sits on the couch in his bedroom. "Damn, Zabdiel really gave me a good beating." he says to Samia, as he took her hand and pull her to sit on his lap.

Samia laughs, as she put her hand on his face and caress his cheek. "I'm so sorry, Erick. He left me no choice by worrying if my feelings for you was real or not."

"It's okay. At least now he knows." Erick tells her. He then noticed his guitar that he left under his bed.

He let Samia off from his lap gently, and walk to his bed. Taking the guitar, he then walked back to the couch and sits beside her. "You're going to sing to me?" Samia asks him.

"Just don't laugh at me, okay? I'm trying to be romantic." he says before he starts working his fingers on the guitar strings.

When you looked over your shoulder
For a minute, I forget that I'm older
I wanna dance with you right now
Oh, and you look as beautiful as ever
And I swear that everyday'll get better
You make me feel this way somehow

I'm so in love with you
And I hope you know
Darling your love is more than worth its weight in gold
We've come so far my dear
Look how we've grown
And I wanna stay with you until we're grey and old
Just say you won't let go

I'm so in love with youAnd I hope you knowDarling your love is more than worth its weight in goldWe've come so far my dearLook how we've grownAnd I wanna stay with you until we're grey and oldJust say you won't let go

When he was done singing he puts the guitar down and look at Samia. "Do I sound stupid?" he asks.

Samia shook her head. "Of course not. You know I love your voice." she answers, leaving a peck on his lips.

"I'd love to have you serenading me to sleep as well." she smiles, moving her gaze away from looking at him as she can feel her the heat on her face.

Erick tilt her head to face him. "Of course I'll do that for you." he tells her.

They spent the whole day together. That night Erick asks her if she'd like to stay in his room. Looking at him blinking his eyes like a begging puppy, Samia just can't say no. She's doing herself a favor as well.

On the bed, Samia runs her finger on the scar across Erick's chest. "Admiring the bad boy?" Erick wiggles his eyebrows on her.

Samia glares at him and slapped his chest, making him winced. "I thought I was going to lose you." she says softly.

"I'm not going to die before we get married and have kids. Because this story is worth telling the kids." he says proudly. "Daddy got that big scar for saving Aunt Cass and Uncle Riki."

"Oh no, you cocky Colon." Samia says, pulling his face towards her and kisses his cheek. "But of course, we're going to tell this great story to the kids." she says smiling.

"Speaking of which, have you talked with Joel about the wedding? Are we going to have joined wedding or one of us are going to get married first?" Samia asks him.

Erick shook his head dramatically. "No no no. I'm not going to share the same spotlight with Joel. I've asked Cass. He proposed to her that night, while I proposed to you earlier that evening. So we are going to get married first." he says seriously.

Samia just laughs at his spirit to compete with Joel. "I thought only bridezilla exists. It looks like you and Joel are going to be groomzilla." she chuckles.

Erick holds her hand in his. He kisses the back of her hand and rubs his thumb on the ring he put on her finger.

"I'm sorry I took months to give you this." he apologized to her. He had the ring kept in his closet since he starts to feel that their long distance relationship works, but just like Zabdiel, he was afraid that what Samia felt for him was just lust.

Samia ran her hand in his hair. "I don't mind. You've told me why you wasn't sure about the engagement even after you know you've fallen for me. I'm glad we took the risk on the island back then." she smiles.

Back when they were on the island, just like Joel and Cassandra they took a walk along the shore. That's when Erick admits his doubt to her. Knowing that there's no other way to prove it, Samia insisted that she'll leave her family culture behind and slept with him for the first time.

"Remember we both cried the next day when we woke up?" Samia asks him.

Erick blushed and cover his face with his hand. "I couldn't hold my tears because I was so worried when you open your eyes. But then the first thing you said when you look at me was-" "I love you." they both said it at the same time.

They both laugh and stares at each other when they stopped. Without further words said Erick plants his lips on hers. He kissed her softly, as he let his mind and his heart remember the feels of her lips so that he will never forget it.

Author's note: Hope you like the couples special 💕 Cassandra and Joel's chapter will be next 👌