48 - It's Called Black Magic

Chris left Joel's room, and walks to the swimming pool where Erick was lying down on a pool bench. He dropped himself beside him, and sips on Erick's orange juice.

"Go get your own!" Erick snatch the juice away from Chris. "You spent most of your time outside and come here just to steal my juice." he continues whining.

Chris laughs and pat Erick's shoulder. "Hey, I've got stuff to do outside, okay? I'm here for training, and I'm here now. Stop sulking, princess." he jokes.

Erick joins his laughter. "Call me that again, and I'm going to shift into an eagle and claw you for real this time. But seriously, bro. What were you doing actually?" he looks at Chris seriously.

Chris was working out his brain to find an excuse when he saw Joel coming back with Riki and Finn. That's when he knows he has to do whatever he's planning to real quick.

"Joel, come here for a second." he screams. While Joel was on his way towards the pool, he shift his eyes on Erick. "I met Cass in Joel's room just now and left my phone there. Can you please take it for me?" he asks.

Erick was glaring at him, and asks why would he do that when Chris can take it himself. "I have something to talk to with Joel. Please, you don't see me around that much. Why can't you help me with simple task?"

Rolling his eyes, Erick stood up from the bench. Before he starts walking Chris grabs him and sneaked something into the pocket of Erick's short pants. "What are you doing, man?" Erick asks.

"Just checking on this sunken butt of yours." Chris answers laughing. "You're weird." Erick says before he walks away.

Just about time when Joel gets to the pool bench he was sitting. "There's something I need to ask you about." Chris says, glancing at Erick with a hard feelings in his heart before he tells Joel to sit.

Erick knocks on the door and peeks his head in. "Erick. Come in." Cassandra stood up from the couch she was sitting on.

Erick gets in, and looks around. "Chris said he left his phone in here. Have you seen it?" he asks, still searching for the phone.

Cassandra joins him to find it. "That's weird, I don't remember him bringing his phone when he gets here." she says.

When she gets beside Erick his eyes moves on the necklace she's wearing. "I've never seen you wear that before." he says, eyes on the blue stone on the necklace.

Cassandra turns around and touches the stone, smiling. "Chris gave it to me. He said his mom wore it as a wedding gift. And now it's mine."

Erick still can't move his eyes from the stone. His iris enlarged as the blue stone starts to changes color.

He suddenly grabs Cassandra's arms, and looks into her eyes while licking his lower lips

He suddenly grabs Cassandra's arms, and looks into her eyes while licking his lower lips. "You look really beautiful today." he says, moving her hairs to her back.

Cassandra suddenly felt unavoidable desires for Erick too. She places her hands on his naked chest, and buried her face on it.

"Do you feel it?" Erick asks after leaving a quick kiss on her lips

"Do you feel it?" Erick asks after leaving a quick kiss on her lips. Cassandra nods. "I want more." she breath into his ears. "Say no more, mami." Erick replies.

He slides his hands under her clothes and lift it up while kissing her lips. He then pushes her onto the bed and holds her hands above her head.

---

"Dude, I don't mind you having a girlfriend that is not royal related. We're good, don't worry." Joel pats on Chris's shoulder.

"Just asking. I may be the eldest cousin but you're the King's son. You're our chief." Chris replies.

Joel stood up. "Is that it? Because if you're done I'd like to check on my fiancee upstairs." he says grinning.

Chris nods his head. "Yea I guess that's it. I'm sorry, Joel." Joel furrows his brows. "Sorry for what? For not hanging out with us that much anymore? It's fine. We are growing up, we'll have our own life sooner or later." Joel assures him before he left to his room.

Chris bites his tounge as he watches Joel walks away. Not that, I'm sorry for what you're going to find later. He says in his heart as he buries his head in his hands.

Joel can hear moanings come from his room. Feeling uneasy, he hesitates to turn the doorknob. "Cass?" he asks as he opens the door, only to witness something he never thought would occur before his eyes.

"What the fuck are you two doing?!" he screams, running into the room and pulls Erick away from Cassandra. He pushes Erick to the floor, leaving punch after punch onto his face.

As they were separated from each other Erick and Cassandra finally get themselves back to their senses. "What the hell happened?" Cassandra asks as she grabs the cover onto her naked body.

Everyone comes to the room running, including Chris. He pushes Joel away from Erick and helps him up. "What the hell, Joel?" Chris asks, pretending he didn't know what was going on.

"He was banging on my fiancee when I came in!" Joel screams, pointing his finger on Cassandra on the bed.

Cassandra was crying as she couldn't remember a thing, and seeing Joel in rage like that scares her. "I don't know what happened, I swear." she says, he voice trembled.

Kat runs to the bed and hugs her. The others were clueless. Erick's eyes get teary when he finds Samia staring at him. "Babe I swear it wasn't me." he says, begging for her to listen to him.

"It wasn't you? Then explain why did I see you on top of Cass just now?" Joel growls. He then turns his head on Cassandra. "Stop crying, you cheater!" he yells at her.

Riki jumps on him and pushes him to the wall. "Don't you dare yelling at my sister like that." he glares into Joel's eyes.

"Let's get out from here." Chris tells Erick and takes him out from the room. The others calm Joel down and take him away from the room too, leaving Cassandra with Kat.

"I swear I don't know what was going on, Kat. I'll never cheat on Joel." she cries on Kat's shoulder. "Erick came to find Chris's phone earlier and the next thing I know, he was on the floor, beaten up by Joel while I'm here with no shirt on."

Kat hugs her and shush her down. Then they heard someone knocking on the door. "Wait a second." Kat yells, giving Cassandra some time to put on her clothes.

When she was done Kat calls the person to come in. It was Finnick. When he gets in he sets his eyes on Cassandra's necklace. "That necklace. It was spelled." he tells them.

Author's note: to my love samia11dcncop, I'm sorry