getting up

(50 cent POV)

I opened my eyes and looked at Marshall he had he's face snuggled in to my chest. I stroked he's hair and picked my phone of the night stand and look at the time 15:00. dame we have been asleep for 5 hours.

I gently shock Marshall shoulder he blinded he tiered blue eyes open 

" hi sleep haw are you filling???" I ask Marshall 

"Mmmm you feel asleep to so it is not just me that's a sleepy head" he said 

"Yer but you were the first to fall asleep... any way do you just want to order pizza and hangout" I asked 

"Mmmmm ok but lit me have a shower and you can order pizza and I'll be dawn in a bit" 

"Ok but not tack to long" I said getting out of he's bed 

"I'll try not to " he said getting out of bed him self. DAM he was skinny I could see all of he's ribs and he's hip bones are clearly visible. Even when he is wearing jogging pants. I fort of saying sum thing but Marshall has all ways been to skinny ever since I met him. 

I walked dawn to the living room and ordered us pizza. Haw skinny Marshall is still in my mind. 

"God I an still so sleepy even know we sleep for like hours" Marshall said a I walking in the living room with the pizza that I ordered. 

I placed the pizza on the coffee table talking tow slice and  sat next to Marshall. I handed him one of the slices. 

"Marshall um i wanted to talk to you about something..." 

"Yer what's that?" 

"Well I. you know um.... well ever since we became good friends and I got to know you I I think I fell in love who've you. Well I know I fell in love with you because your all I think about. 

Your the first thing I think about when I get up and the last thing I think about wen I go to sleep and then your in my dreams. And when I'm white you I get these butterflies and just spending time who've you makes me so happy. Me being able to hold you why you slipped was amazing. And I which I could wake up every morning to you laying next to me. I what to spend the rest of my life trying to make you happy. I won't to be able to see you smile everyday. 

Because I love you. And you mean the world to me and I I want you to be my boyfriend" .................." Marshall look at me please just say something"

Marshall looked up he tried blue eyes filled with tiers. 

" you not want me Curtis I'm damaging you can do so much better " Marshall said tiers falling dawn he's checks 

"You are not damaging you just need someone to love you... and if you let me I'll be that one" I said wiping he's tiers away.

He strudel my legs and kissed me. 

I never felt so much love in a kiss before. 

I slide my tongue on to he's lips and he let me in. 

He pooled away after a minute and pot are foreheads together. "I love you Curtis I just all was known you can do better.... but naw I not think I can let you I I ..I love you to much" 

" I love you I baby" I said give him a little kiss. 

----------------------------------------------

Hi guy thanks to everyone haw read my last chapter.😘

This chapter is very sort but the next chapter is going to be long if you have any ideas of where you want this story to go just let me know.

Comment and link this if you enjoy it that way I know I am not wasting my time.  I all so wrecking on another 50 and eminem story I have about 3 characters of that one if you are interested let me know. 

Thanks for reading love you guys 😘