laugh cry anger panic repeat.

(Curtis pov)
Marshall stop crying and starts laughing.
" Marshall please try and sleep..... " Proof said stroking the back of Marshall head.
Marshall laughs like a crazy man trying to sit up in proof's arms.
I move the bed up so he can sit up.
Marshall moves to look at me.
"Aaaaaaaaaaa" Marshall screams grabs a hold of proof trying to get away from me.
"Babe it's me. It me. Not you recognize me?" I ask trying to touch he's back .
He screams grabbing a hold of proof hop and sobbing like crazy.
" Babe I " I pull my hand away from him. Not wanting to scare him even more.
"Don't take it personally Curtis. He didn't let Denaun or the doctor touch him. " Proof said.
"I know he don't know it's me. I just.... I don't know....... haw long have you been holding him?" I ask
" all night . He hasn't seeped.... But the drugs shod be wearing of soon. " Proof said.
"I still can't believe they gave him too much.... We should look in to moving him to a different hospital. This one sucks. " Denaun whispers.
" we should actually. Nathan is coming over this afternoon. we should talk to him about it " proof said  sitting up with Marshall in he's arms.
"that's a good idea"  Denaun said. 
I just stare a Marshall.  It breaks my Hart to see how scared he was of me. 
" you good Curtis? " Denaun ask. 

I look at him and then back at Marshall. 
As Marshall starts trying to hit himself. 
Proof grabs both he's wrist in one hand. "Marshall please. Just try and sleep."  Proof said sleepy. 

" do you want to go home and get some sleep? " I ask 
" that would be nice but I not know haw he'll react.  I don't want to scare him even more.  " Proof said as Marshall grits he's teeth. trying to smack himself.
" he needs to sleep more than I do." Proof said. 
" he does but" Denaun get cut of by the new doctor walks in to the room.
"Good morning ever one. Haw is he doing." He turns and look at me " o I don't believe we have met. I'm doctor Andrew and I will be looking after Mr Mathers " he said in a jolly voice.
"Curtis" I say holding my hand out.
He shakes in and looks back at Marshall.
" right let's have a look. " said doctor Andrew.
He look at the computers and writes down something on he's clipboard.
" ok let's have a look at him..... Is he still having mode swings? " doctor Andrew asks.
"Yeah. He won't let anyone touch him except proof." Denaun said.
Marshall wipers and starts crying. Proof let's go of Marshall wrist holding he little body productively in he's arms.
" ok I've taken him comply of these pain killers. But I can't give him any others till an hour after he stops having these mode swings. " doctor Andrew said with a smile.
" so your just going to leave him in pain once the mode swings stop? " Denaun asked sipped of.
"Unfortunately yes " said doctor Andrew that stupid smile falling of he's face.
"This is ridiculous. ... I'm going to phone Nathan see if he can get him to a different hospital" Denaun said standing up and leaving.
" ur anything else I can do for you? " doctor Andrew asks looking from me to proof and then to Marshall how sobs in to proof's chest.
"No " I say angry. Has dare they. After all the shit they put Marshall tho. And naw three going to take him comply of pain killers. A day after he's Sergey.

Doctor Andrew turns and leaves.
I look at Proof as he strokes Marshall's back. trying not to fall asleep.
" Let me try holding him. You need to sleep " I say standing up.
" you can try " Proof said.
He moves over. Holding Marshall's head up for him as he's to weak and tired to hold it up he's self.
I sit down wear proof was sitting.
Proof gently explains what was happening to Marshall while holding him up. Not that he'll understand. I not think He even know where he is.
He gently rests Marshall agents so he's legs are stretched out and he's head resting agents my chest.
Marshall wipers.
"It ok Marshall I got you babe" I say kissing the top of he's head.
He starts to cry and wipers when proof let go of him.
"It ok babe I got you. I got you"I say holding him close to me.
" In that case I'm going to get some sleep.... See if you can get him to sleep. And I'll be back in a tho hours" proof said he gives Marshall a quick kiss on th forehead.
" I'll see you later . " I say
"See you later. " Proof said heading out the door.
" I got you babe " I say.
He laughs barring he's face in my chest.
" I love you babe boy. I got you " I say.

( Hi everybody hope you enjoyed this chapter.
I will update this story on Friday.
Is going to be a very romantic chapter as Friday I the one year anniversary.
Sins I published the first chapter of this story.
And the one year anniversary of Curtis and Marshalls being together.
I want to say a huge thank you to everyone  now has read my story I really appreciate it.
This story hit 5k reads the over say and I am so grateful.
Thank you to all of you for sticking with me.
Love you all.
And really appreciate it. 😊