was a good day

(Curtis pov)
Marshall and I sit in the tiny hospital bed.
Marshall sits with he's back to my chest because I take up to much room in the bed.
It not so bad if proof is sharing the bed he's a bit smaller then me.
Marshall draws shapes on the back of my of my hand that are wrapped around him.
"Curtis" Marshall asks
" yeah baby " I say
" Can we go home naw? I-I want to go home. I don't want to be here anymore." Marshall whispers wiping at he's face.
"Oooo baby their is nothing I want more than to take you home and for you to be strong and healthy. And to fill safe. I don't want to take you home and then you get really bad again. Because we rushed....... But I promise once your doctor says you can go home we are going start home. I'm going to wrape you up in lots of blankets and just hold you for hours" I say holding him just a lift closer to me.
" I want pancakes " Marshall said randomly.
"Pancakes? What naw?" I ask a little confused.
" NO not naw when...... When we can finely go home....... It been so long sins I've been home or to the studio........ I want to go home I don't want to be here anymore. " he said the pain in he's voice brock my hart.
"Soon baby ....we can go home soon. We just need your doctor to give you the all clear. Ok?" I ask kissing the top of he's head .
He nods. Continuing to draw shapes on the back of my hand.
" your bored in here aren't you. " I ask all ready knowing what he's going to say.
He just nods.
"I want to to go home and forget this ever happened" he said.
I can hear the tries in he's voice.
"I know baby but like I said we got to wait. It's not worth the risk...And any way like the doctor said naw that your on those sleep medication and pain killers it won't be long till you can come home anyway. You just have to wait a little while longer. OK?" I ask.
He nods.
" it going To be ok....... Proof swift bazaar Royce and dre are all going to be here in a tho hours. There bringing food there going to have anniversary dinner with us. I thought it would be nice. "
I smile at him.
He nods.
"I didn't what to spend are anniversary in a hospital"
"I know baby but like I said we got to wait. It  won't be long naw. Ok " 
He nods snuggling in to my chest a little.
"What's the mater baby?......  You tired?"  I ask stroking he's hair. 
He nods. 
" do you want me to ask if you can have some things to help you sleep? " 
"would you"  he asks sleepy.
"ofcorse I would" I say running a hand thro he's short hair. 
I get out of the bed and help Marshall get setuld. 
I head out of the room. "Curtis Curtis don't leave me Curtis Curtis"  Marshall screams. 
I run back in the room. 
He was trying to get out of bed tiers streaming done he's face.
" no no baby. It OK baby I'm here baby " I say holding to stop him from falling out of bed.
I hold him with one hand and posh the button on the wall for help.
"It ok baby I got you "
"Don't leave me " he sobs.
"I won't baby I'm never going to leave you I'm going to stay right by your sid." I say kissing the top of he's head.

( Hi everybody hope you enjoyed this chapter.
Sorry it took so long.
I will try and update again soon. 😊
Thanks for reading. 😉