3 days later

3 days later 

(Marshall's POV ) 

Me Curtis and Dre sat in are privet waiting room of the st Davis hospital.

Waiting for my appointment.

Me legs and hands would not stop shaking.

Curtis had one of my hands and Dre had the over. Curtis ways talking to me trying to carom me dawn.

But all I could do was nod and shake my head.

That made it hard for them to understand what I was saying as my hole body was shaking now. 

A tall man walked in to the room "Marshall mathers " 

I stood up on my shaking legs.

Curtis pout he's arm around my waist. "I got you baby" 

We walked dawn the hall Dre followed behind us. 

We walked in to a room that had tow seats in the middle and tow seats against the wall. 

"Right mr Mathers if you will sit hear and your friends can sit behind you" said the doctor.

Curtis kissed my cheek and went to sit down. 

I sat in the seat I was told to.

I pot a strong face on.

"Ok mr Mathers I am doctor Samsung. 

And before we get started I need you to know that all the information you will give me will never reach the news..... ok  

These appointments will only last 2 hours..ok "

(2 HOURS SHIT !)

" ok let's start of white what your Birthday" 

"You have all of my information right in front of you. You not need to ask me that" I said trying to keep all fillings out of my voice.

"Ha yes I do. Ok let's talk about your childhood. 

What's the earliest memory" 

(In Marshall's head. SHIT HE CAN ASK ME THAT!)

"Mr Mathers I can not help you if you do not take to me....what is the earliest memory?" Asked the doctor 

" ok what was your childhood like... did you have many friends........ 

Mr Mathers I have your medical history hear"

(In Marshall head O SHIT )

My eyes flashed who've fear. 

(In Marshall head SHIT I KNOW HE SEEN THAT )

"Ok so when you were 3 months old you where taken to hospital for a broken arm. 

At the age of 6 months you where taken to hospital for a bad cold doctor say you where left out side for to long" 

(STOP IT )

" at the age of 1 year you where in hospital for 4 day because of a head injury. "

(STOP IT WHY DOESN'T HE STOP)

I bring my legs up to my chest and bury my face in my knees and my hands over my eyes but I can still hear him they flash in my mind all the time my mum would beat be all the time in the hospital. 

" at the age of 3 you were taken to hospital for sever burns"

(Stop it stop it please) 

"At the age of 10 you were taken to hospital for being beaten up .....did that happened a lot didn't it"

( PLEASE STOP WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME )

"At the age of 11 you went to hospital for a broken leg ....a thou months later you went to hospital for a SowerSid stepped.... this was the first time you try."

(STOP IT STOP IT SSTOP IT my mind was on fire and  I can't stop all the memories)

" at the age of 12 you where falnd out side of you trailer who've 2 stabs in the chest.  glass all in your body. ... did that hurt do" 

I cut him of standing to my feet "did that hurt DID THAT HURT HAW ABOUT I STAB YOU IN THE CHEST AND THEN KICK THE KNIFE IN TO YOU AND THEN PULL I OUT AND CAN YOU GESS WHAT SHE DOES NEXT SHE STABS YOU AGAIN AA AND THEN HER AND HER ASS HOlE OF A BOYFRIEND CAN THROW GLASS AT YOU TILL YO PARS OUT. 

AND THEN YOU CAN WACK UP IN HOSPITAL ALL ALONE. BUT THATS NOT THE WORST PART BECAUSE YOU THEN GET TOLD THAT KNOW ONE GIVES A FUCK AND YOU GOING TO LIVE WHO'VE YOU FUCK UP MUM AGAIN EVEN KNOW SHE JUST TRIED TO KILL YOU. AND YOUR ONLY 12 AAND THEN ASKS ME IF IT HURT" 

I said tiers running down my face

"That what I wouldn't for you to open up let it all out" said dr Samsung 

"This is what you wanted to dig up my parts so I what to kill my self again.

Or so my nightmares just keep going until they drive me insane is t that what you wanted" I said my voice just a whisper.

Curtis raps he's arms around my waist.

"It ok Marshall I got you" Curtis in my ear as I posh my face in to he's chest 

"Get me out of here please please " I plead me voice a whisper.

"Of course" he said kissing the top of my head. 

He raps he arms around my waist 

He said something to the doctor and we leave the hospital he giddies me to Dre's car I am ablaze to ever thin. 

It not till Dre pols up to my house (Curtis has not moved in yet. But he's never left my side since I did what I did)

" do you what me to stay for a bit" Dre asked 

"No it ok Dre I col you later" I said getting out of he's car Curtis did the same. 

I walked over to he window of the car and gave him a hug 

"I will see you later" I said as he drove of.

Me and Curtis entered the house.

(Hi beautiful people did you enjoy this chapter?

Thank you for reading and voting 😘

⚠️waning ⚠️ the next chapter contains sexual content.

So if you don't like just skip it. 

Thank for your support