night 🌙

(Hi guys I know it been a long time but I finally got around too writing the new chapter. I just want to know if you guys think it's moving to fast and I need to slow things down? I don't know 🤔 let me know what you think.  And thank you to everyone how has read this story. I love you guys 😘)

(50 cent POV )

I was in this middle of a amazing dream where me and Marshall was on the beach together. 

When a  scream reached my ears. 

I sat up and looked around but I was not in my house where was I the screaming was coming from the over end of the bed.

And that's when I remember I was at Marshall house. 

I tried the bed side lamp on. 

Marshall was on the floor freaking around and screaming like someone was trying to kill him. 

I got to he's side and shocked him gently and he walk up. 

He's opened his gorgeous blue eyes but they where filled with pure horror. 

Tears began to pore down he's scared faces I pulled him in to my arms. 

And he excepted me rap he arms around my back as he began to cry . 

"Ssssssh your ok naw Marshall I got you..... I got you" I said kissing the top of he's head and rubbing he's back. 

(We sat like this for a while until Marshall broke the silence) 

"I I I understand if you want to go I I mean like if you not what to you know ......um if you don't what too be who've me I I understand.I I didn't mean to I I'm sorry I I rounded it. " Marshall sobbed polling a way from me and looked at the floor. 

Tears still falling of he's face. 

" Marshall baby look at me I am not going to leave you because one little thing. Do you understand your not getting read of me that easily " I said kissing he's forehead. 

And pulled him in to a hug kissing his shoulder. 

"T they happen pretty much every night" Marshall said still crying. 

"Do you won't to talk about it.... "

I asked. 

"No not really it will make it more rill....... um will you just hold me please"

We got back in bed And just held him 

(Sorry it's so short I will update more chapters later 😘)