phone calls ☎

( Curtis pov)

I spent the morning on the phone after 'rebandags Marshall's legs and once dre turned up to keep a eye on Marshall.
After the talk we had last night. I was terrified to leave him a lone. I have removed anything sharp from the bathroom I all so removed any drugs that where in there.

I phone another therapist trying to find some one that won't scare the carp out of him.
But they don't species in tremor.
I put the phone down in anger.
Haw the fuck am I suppose to get him help him.
A almost silent knock at office door draws my attention a way from the computer science.
"Yeah" I say.
The door opens and Marshall wheels him self in. " hay baby you alright? "
He nods . Bumping the wheelchair in to the desk.
He's hasn't really got the hang using the wheelchair yet.
"Sorry" he mumbles .
" don't be" I say walking over to him and kissing him.
He looks tired.
" You look tied " I say nailing down next to him.
" I'm ok. Just......... You know. "
" No I don't. tell me. tell me haw you fill baby" I say placing my hands gently on to he's legs.
"God I love you . " he lathes.
" I love you too baby...... But I'm being honest if you want to talk I'm here..... I'm here for you....... Ok " I say mouthing my hand to he's hips.
" I... I............. " he looks down and then back up at me and then down again. But when I think he's not going to talk to me and I'm about to stand up he starts to talk.  " I fill tired... Like all the energy has been sucked out of me...... I keep getting having  these flash back but they fill so real. My body hurt like all the time even with the pain killer. And my my mind hurts just as much m-maybe even more....... I see them out the corner of my eye and it's it's like their actually there..... and the moment it's dark I see them in the shadows. A-and I know it all in my head but it fills so real. And I know that I sound crazy..... But maybe I am" he wipers tiers fall down he's face.
" No no. Your not crazy you just need help that's all" I say
" your all way saying that. You all way say I just need help. Curtis what if no one can help me. What if that it. " he sobs.
" baby...... Don't say that. Your be all right. I'm going to find some one to help you. We're going to be alright. " I say pulling him in to a hug.
" it just fills like everything is falling apart again " Marshall sobs.
" I know it does baby but we will get over it. We all was do. " I say.
" where is dre? " I ask after a tho minutes of silence.
" he fell asleep on the sofa " Marshall lathes while still crying.
" we where sitting on the sofa together. He was trying to help me get to sleep. But he was out like a light" Marshall said.
"Did you get of the sofa by your self?" I ask pulling a way from him. I place my hands on he's hips and  looking at him.
" yeah......... It hurt like hell but I did it " he nods.
" I'm proud of you baby. " I say before kissing him.
" come on let's go wack up he's lazy ass" I say phishing he's wheelchair out of the home office.

( Hi everybody I'm back.
Sorry it's been so long.
But I'm back.
Thanks to everyone how has stuck by.
I will update again soon. 😊
And if your looking for something else to read.
go read Twenty1eminem  story there so good.
And give her a follow.
She a amazing writer.😚)