fight

(Curtis pov) 

Up and down up and down I past while waiting.

I can't believe Nathan force Marshall in to this. 
I know he needs the pins removed but not this soon.
I thought it would be a tho days attlest. 
But no.
They rushed him state in to seagry.

" will you sit down? He'll be fine. Marshall stronger then you think" Nathan said finely looking over the top of the newspaper he is reading. 

"I know he strong overwrites he won't be here" I say before slumping down in to the chair next to Nathan.
" I hurd you fired he's therapist" Nathan turn back to the newspaper so he doesn't have to look at me. 
" you know why I did" I say shortly.
" are you going to find  him a new one?" 
" ofecly" I say staring up at the clock. 
" haw long has he not had one?" Nathan sacks.
" a tho week" I say shortly. 
" and why aren't we sending him to that hospital to get help" Nathan asks turning to look at me. 
I keep my eyes on the clock and a way from him " because it will do more damage then good"
" really" 
" yes really. All it will do is scar him. I look after him" I say finely looking over at him.
" o so that's why he's still freaking out and crying constantly" Nathan said sarcasticly. 
" he not crying constantly he just gets scared some time..... You'd know this if you would come see him more often" I say looking back up at the clock. 
" I do see him I'm here aren't I" Nathan said angry
" only because you have too" 
" I am there for him I came with you to that hospital that you don't want to send him to I was there when he was in hospital and I'm here naw. So don't tell me I am not there for him" Nathan whisper filnly turning to look at me. 
" yeah and we wouldn't be in this mess if you" Nathan cuts me of. 
"DON'T DON'T YOU FUCKING DAIR. I DID WHAT I THORT WOULD HELP HIM. AND I KNOW IT WAS THE WONG THING TO DO AND I KNOW BETTER NAW SO I DON'T NEED YOU TELL ME THIS IS MY FOLT EVERY TIME I SEE YOU. AND I'LL REMIND YOU THAT IT WAS YOU HOW WAS SERPOS TO PROTECT HIM. SO DON'T FUCKING BLAME THIS ON ME" Nathan yell in my face.

" I didn't know it was you I had to protect him from" I say calmly.
" FUCK YOU. JUST LEAVE US ALONE MARSHALL WAS DOING SO MUCH BETTER BEFORE YOU POSED YOURSELF IN TO HE'S LIFE"Nathan yells.
" really because proof said he was in and out of hospital for trying to kill himself and every time he was there you was never."
" THAT'S GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU. THIS IS YOUR FOLT YOU DID THIS TO HIM AND NAW YOU WON'T EVEN GET HIM THE HELP HE NEEDS" 
Nathan yell. 

" this is not my fault this is your and I'm doing my best for him so fucking dill with it or leave us alone" naw getting angry. 
" WHY SO YOU CAN KEEP HIM KOPED UP IN THAT HOUSE BECAUSE" HE" CAN'T HAND IT OR MORE LIKE YOU CAN'T HANDLE HIM LEAVING YOUR USELESS ASS"
" FUCK YOU" I yell getting in he's face naw haw dair he. 
" fuck me no fuck you. STAY A WAY FROM MY BROTHER" Nathan yell Storming out of the room.
He can't keep Marshall a way from me.
Noone can keep me a way from Marshall.