together

We just sat there.

Marshall straddling my legs and he's head on my shoulder. My arm rapped around him just holding each other. 

Marshall lifted he head of my shoulder and said looking in to my eyes "um I am a little rusty I have not been in a relationship for a very long time and I'm a little nervous. 

And have never been in a relationship who've a man before.... well I haven't been in a relationship except for who've Kim.... and we both know haw that ended" 

(Marshall and Curtis do not have kids) 

"I am not going to hurt you like she did because I love you to much" I said and then kissed him lightly. 

"Right have more pizza. And as for being nervous don't me I have only done it once who've a man so I'll show you the ropes" 

(We just eat pizza move time and kissed hear and there.                      It was 22.30 when are second movie ended)

"Um Curtis do you um what to spend the night with me I mean it late and all but if you don't want to I mean you not have to"

"Marshall I would love to you don't have to be so nervous I am not going to hurt you ok" I said stroking he's hair. He blushed slightly and grabbed my hand "let's go to bed I am so sleepy "said Marshall slowly walking to he's room 

"Aaaa so no sex to night" he looked at me anxiously "I'm kind to night I just what to hold you" I kissed him.

We got to Marshall bed room and Marshall went to the bathroom to clean he's face I creep up behind him and rapped my arms around he wast. He jumped and looked scared. 

"Marshall it all right..... if you're not use to it I try not to touch you so much. I know it's are first night together but.... you don't know how long I wanted this to touch you to hold you and to make love to you. " I said. 

Marshall tiered around and got on he's tiptoes and kissed me then said "I do what you to touch me it just...... I am afraid relationship means getting hurt to me and know you won't hurt me I...I just got too get use to it" 

" and I will help you get over it right let go to sleep" I said taking he hand and working hem to he's bed.

We got in to bed Marshall facing me I rapped my arms around him as he rapped he's arms  around me. 

"Curtis I I wish you didn't bye a house in Detroit because you could of just move in who've me and and then we would not be appropriate..... I do love and I was going to tell you haw much I loved you when when I was cutting a little while ago but I I didn't know haw or if you felt the same... it was so hard I didn't know what else to do and I am sorry I didn't tell you" Marshall said sobbing at the end. 

"You don't ever have to hide from me I know you have been hurt and I am going to help you get over the pain.

And as for moving in I can all ways seal that house. I did really like it even way I just need to be close to you" I said and then kissed him on the head. "Please not cry Marshall I love you so much and that's it your mine naw and I will protect you know mater what" I said wiping he's tires a way. 

"I love you to so much I am so lucky to have you. God did send my sum thing good in my life it is you..thank you god"

Said Marshall falling a sleep 

"Goodnight Marshall" I said after a while. I poll he's body closer to me and slowly fell a sleep to 

----------------------------------------------

Hi guys thanks for reading I looked back at the last chapter and there is a lot of spelling mistakes I will go back and sort them out one day. 

Not forgetting to like comment and let me know what you think so far 😘love you guys.