Marshall

( Marshall's POV ) 

I sat on the kitchen side my forts driving me insane. 

Y do I keep thinking this is a bad idea y do I keep filling like I should runaway from this I need a relies and this weed isn't doing it for me. What I bizarre is right. 

What will proof say when he comes back from he holiday will he disown me will he never what to take it me again. 

O god what I Dre discs that he does what me on he's label and he just said it was ok because all the guys was there. 

What if the guys are inboards to be around me. 

I got of the side. 

All of the guys where in the garden so I when up to my room and in to the bathroom closing the door and locking it behind me my anxiety took over I picked up my shaver and took the blade out of it cutting my hands up as o did it. 

I stood the holding the blade over my wrist.

I know I shouldn't but I need to I need the relic I ran the blade up and down my arms. Blood dripped of both of my arms I stood there the adrenaline slowly kicking in. 

"You know you what to do it" 

The voice in the back of my head scream for me to do it. I ran the blade over my wrist cutting them both dip more blood and lots of it this time.

I fill light headed and the room begins to spin and before I know it I on the ground and every thing turns back

This is a very short chapter i will update a gene so love you guys and thank you for reading😘