so in love

( Curtis pov)
"Babe o God I've missed you" I say kissing he's forehead.
I don't care if the doctor is in the room. Seeing he's eyes after 3 weeks is like falling in love white him all over again.
" I miss you so much..... " he whispers. He's voice still very row.
" o God I missed you babe" I say stroking the top of he's still bandage head.
" haw about me" proof asks.
" I missed you to so much I missed all of you... w-wear are the over guys? " he ask looking around with he's eyes.
" I'll go phone them let them know your a wack. " proof said
Leaving the room.
" I'm sorry we really need to tack a better look at mr Mathers current state naw that he's a wack... You can stay in the room if you want. " said the doctor
I step a way. letting go of Marshall's hand.
"Curtis where are you going don't leave me Curtis no. Wear am I HOW ARE YOU. DON'T .NO" Marshall said begging to panic. But before I can do or say any think the the doctors step in. doctor Ellie pots her hand on he shoulder and he screams and starts hyperventilating and thrashing I go to help but one of the body guards hold me back.
The way he screams he's absolutely terrified.
I try to get out of he's grip when Marshall falls to the floor. The doctor hold him down. He screams for me. And I try to get to him.
"NO PLEAS WHAT" I yell over Marshall pleads. Trying to get them to stop
As they posh a sleeping infection in to the top of he's arm.
He screams so loud. It breaks my hart.
My pore babe is terrified and I can't do anything again.
Again I am absolutely helpless.
The body guard let's go of me as they lay Marshall weak body back on to the bed.
" WHAT THE FUCK HE JUST WOKE UP AND YOU PUT HIM BACK TO SLEEP WHAT ARE YOU DOING " I yell at doctor Ellie.
Anger fills my body as the over doctors start posing the needles and tubs back in to he's weak little body.
" stop what are you doing to him. " I ask trying to get to him. Again. But the body guards stops me.
" let them do their jobs man"
Proof runs in to the room " is he ok.what happened. " proof hears that there is no beeping coming from the hart monitor .
" MARSHALL NO" He screams running towards the bed.
The body guard let's go of me and grabs proof before he can reach Marshall.
The body guard is trying to explain that Marshall is not dead the hart monitor just came of When he fell.
" no you have to help him HE NEEDS HELP HE CAN'T ME DEAD. MARSHALL" proof screams trying to get to he's childhood best friend.
" proof he not dead. " I say grabbing the top of he's arms.
He stops struggling and the body guards let's him go.
" he fell out of bed the hart monitor fell of. He's not dead" I say he sinks to the floor he's head in he's hands.
As the beeping starts again.
The doctors continue to poke needles and tubs in to he's body.
I nell next to proof. Placing my hand on he's shoulders.
" he's alright remember what you told me he strong.... He's all right. He terrified. But he's ok. "
Proof looks Up at me " I don't want him to be terrified. He's been scared for so long. He doesn't deserve this. He a good person. I know he is" proof whispers trying not to cry.
" I know he is. But things can only get better. " I say.
one of the Doctor walks up to us. " We need you two to leave. Mr Mathers is very weak and in a lot of stressed. And needs to see a therapist. We will phone when you can see him again. Or will phone one of he's actual relatives. And not Someone lick you. Your the reason he's stressed any way" she said in a nasty tone.
" your the reason he was scared all of you rush up to him. You scared him. And you put him back to sleep. " I yell.
" what going on stop yelling. Mr Mathers is very weak and the last thing he needs is to hear you to yell. " doctor Ellie said walking over to us.
The over doctors leave the room.
" these men are not serious to be here there disturbing Mr Mathers. They should not be here the not me Mathers family. " said the first doctor.
" I'm sorry ser I'll be back in a minute " said doctor Ellie grabbing the over doctors arm and dragging her out.
I sit  back down next to Marshall and pick up one of he's hands.
Proof sit the over sid of him.
" you really scared me bud. I-I thought I'd lost you. D-don't ever do that to me again " proof said.
" the g-guys are on their way...... Nathan said the court called it of said they wanted to hear Marshall's s-sid of the story. Their keeping Marshall's mother and dev in the Detroit prison till Marshall is well auth to go to court" Proof said trying to steady he's voice.
Shit that means Marshall is going to have to face them again.
Shit.

( Hi ever one.
I know this chapter is a bit weird but you know.💁
I all so want to let you know I have started a new story. It a em and proof story.
I hope you will go and read it I'd really appreciate.🙏
I will be updating it soon.
I hope you enjoyed this chapter I will update soon.
Thanks for reading. )