office

(Curtis pov)

I sit in an dark and dingy office two security guards stand by the door blocking my way out.
A tall dark skinned man enters the room. 
I stand up as he approaches the desk that I am sitting at.
" sit" he said in a deep voice.
I do as I'm told.
He sit behind the desk.
He clears he's throat. " I'm officer james . And you must be Mr Jackson........ It seas your on the list to visit Mr Mathers..... Right" he asks I a questioning tone.
" yes sir...... Can I ask what this is about ? " I ask.
" so you and Mr Mathers are co-worker? " he asks ignoring my question.
" yes sir...... Is he ok. can I see him? "  I ask.
" can you tell me what happened when doctor Ellie tried
To tack Mr Mathers out of the bed? "
"Why is he ok.... She didn't. " I ask fear builds on my chest.
"He not dead. We just need to know a tho things that's all."
" What do you need to know? "
" if you could just talk is thro what happened. When doctor Ellie walked in. "
I tack a deep breath and being telling him what happened.
From proof being dragged out of the room to her and the over doctors dropping him. I told him it all.
After I was done I just wanted to see Marshall I just wanted to know if he was ok I not the guy are looking after him.
But that doesn't mean she didn't do some Sirius damage to him.
Offer James look up at me for the notepad he was written everything down on.
"Thank you Mr Jackson. I can ashore you that doctor Ellie will no longer be taking care of Mr Mathers. The hospital will find him a new one. Some that will take care of him" He said standing up an shaking my hand .
" Thank you" I say
He smile at me before guiding me out of he dirty office.

I walk in to the private waiting room where proof dre Nathan swift and  buzzer are waiting.
Proof stands up and hugs me tiers roll down he's face.
"What happened is he ok?"
I hug him I know haw close he and Marshall are.
So to see him crying like this frightens me.
"Proof what happened to Marshall. Where is he" I ask pulling proof a way from me I hold he's shoulders.
" he's in  surgery he sobs.
I let go of proof shoulders. Swift stands up pulling proof in to a hug. " he's going to be all right man... You know he's as strong as stone" swift said trying to cram proof down.
" he's in Surgery what did she do to him? " I ask. anger filling my voice.
Haw dare she hurt my babe. Has code I have let her hurt him. After I got him back I promise no one would hurt him again.
And naw he's in surgery. I let this happen to him.
I fill my legs get wobbly. I sit next to buzzer and posit Nathan.
"Haw code I have let this happen to him. SHIT" I stand up as hit the wall. Dre grabs my shoulders. Pulling me a way from the wall. "Sit" he said guiding me to the char.
I sit down. He niles in front of me reminding me of when I use to get in trouble at school. Nan would sit me in one of the kitchen seats and tell me that violins was not all was the way. That I can use my voice to prove my point. But violins is the only way I know haw to show that I'm upset.
When my mum died I destroy my room I got in to more fight in the streets and in school. Because I was upset. And I was angry. I was angry she left me. I was angry she didn't say goodbye to me .
I was angry she left me so young.
I was angry that people told me they know haw I fill But they nether did.

And if I lost Marshall I'd kill someone. I'd start with he's doctor. Ellie I'd kill her slowly and painfully for all the shit she put Marshall tho.
And then I'd kill dev if split him in tow with an axe. And then he's mum the reason he's so scared the reason he's in hospital right now. Ooooo the shit I'd do to her she'd wish  she nether touched a hair on Marshall head I'd.

I get pulled out of you thoughts by dre shaking my shoulders.
"You good man?.............. Do you what to go see him" dre asks smiling.
"How " I ask having no idea what's going on.
"Marshall of course.... You all right ?" Dee said standing up.
" but he's in Sergey . " I say filling confused.
"The doctor just said we code go see him...... You shore your all right ?"
I look at the doctor that stands in the doorway.
I look back at dre. And stand up.
" you good man" dre asks again.
"I'm fine." I say I walk over to the doctor .
"Ware is he" I ask the doctor. Trying not to show my anger.
I can't get band for hospital. And I'm all ready on fine ice.
"If your follow me "  said the doctor.
Me and the guys follow the new doctor down the hall.
We stop at the end of the hall way and enter a smaller room then the last one chars are crammed around the bed and the computers.
Wires and tube run in and out of he's body. Metal rods stick out of he's bandage legs.  A tube go in to be mouth another up he's nostrils wires go under the blanket that only on he's chest.
My pour babe what have they done to you?

( Hi everybody hope you enjoyed this chapter.
Sorry it took so long I will try and again soon.
Please comment and like.
Let me know what you think of this chapter. 😊)