trying to stand.

( Curtis pov)

It's been a tho week since they found Marshall. 
To day he going to try and walks. 
They don't think he'll be able to walk as he can't fill he's legs.
There hoping it just because he's been laying in the bed for so long. 

Dre and proof have spent the night with him.
So I could go back home get up good sleep and pic up a tho things I need and a tho things for Marshall.

Nathan had left to go home and spend time whit he's wife. After him and the doctors Ellie went over the paper work.

Marshall still don't trust the doctor. And get in to a panic when any of them try and touch him.
He's had some of he stitches out.
But the cuts didn't seem to be the problem it's the burnt skin on he's leg. 
And the damage to he's spine. 

The doctor still can't believe he's alive. 
I still can't believe he's still alive.
I thank however is up there .
Watching over my babe Marshall. 

I walk in to the hospital a fresh bunch of flowers in my hands. 
As I head in to Marshall's hospital room. 
Proof lays white Marshall on he's chest asleep. 
Tangled in th tubes and wires that remain in he's body.
He looks so peaceful. 
He's been having night and refuses to sleep in less me or one of the guys lay next to him. 
And even then sometimes he wakes up screaming and crying in a state of pure panic. 
I set the flowers on he's bedside table. And dump my bag by the seat.
"  haw is he" I ask sitting the opposites sid of the bed to dre .
" not very well. He was up 4 time from the nightmares" dre said looking at Marshall. How's curled up in proof's chest.

" I still can't believe this happened to him. He doesn't deserve this. Haw could I of let this happen to him. I shod nether left he's sid haw could I let this happen to him. If he had problems before. I don't even know haw he's going to fiction. Shit " I whisper.

" this is not your fault. You could of nether know this was going to happen to him. And he'll get over this. He strong. " dre whisper
I fill the tiers sting my eyes. But I refuse to cry again.

Proof shifts slowly waking up he opens he's eyes looking down at Marshall how remains asleep curled up to he's chest.
A small wiper escape Marshall's lip.
" we should make a complaint. This bed is tiny. " proof whispers. Trying to stretch around Marshall's sleeping body.  trying not to wake him or pull out any wires or tubs from he's small and frail body.
" God you know. All tho I missed sleeping next to Marshall last night I didn't miss that tiny bed. " I whisper.
Doctor else knocks on the door. 3 over doctors standing behind her.
" is mr Mathers awake yet?  " she asks walking in to the room.
Proof carefully get out of bed. Marshall opens he's eyes. As he sees proof levelling he starts to panic.
" it ok if ok I'm not going to leave you " proof said trying get Marshall to let go of he's arm.
Marshall is still very weak. Proof could just pull he's arm out of he's grip. But that would only mack him panic more.
" it ok it ok do you want me to hold your hand? " proof ask.
Marshall lets go of he's arm slowly and grabs proof hand as if he let go for to long he'd disrepair.

Doctor else walks towards Marshall.
Stopping at the end of he's bed to watch him.
She smiles as she watches him struggling to move by himself.
I hate her so much.
" Curtis " I turn to see Marshall holding he broken little hand out.
I sit down in the seat next to he's bed and tack he's little hand in mine.
" I got you flowers" I said kissing the back ok he broken hand.
" you know haw spoil me" he whispers. He's voice row from sleep. Making him sound sexy. It been so long sins I'd touched him sexually. or had the privacy to make out with him.

I can fill doctor Ellie eyes on us.
" don't you have something better to do than just watch us. " dre said standing up.
" we need to check me Mathers. And see if he's strong enough to start walking. " she said in a not so nice voice.
" I'll tell you this right naw he is not strong enough to walk. He can barely breath by himself . You take him out of that bed and your kill him. And I won't let you do that"
" unfortunately  for you. Mr Mathers brother has given us the go-ahead for what ever we thinks necessary. And your not a real doctor so haw do you know that?" said doctor Ellie a big  smile on her ugly face.

( Hi everybody sorry it took so long for this chapter.
sorry it so short.
I will try and update again soon.
Thanks for reading.
commenting and liking)