taking

(Curtis POV )

I sat next to Marshall as he trembled weakly.

I take he hands in to mine and look in to he's swollen eyes.

"Marshall baby I know you what to sleep but I cat just let this slide. 

You got to tell me why you did this to yourself."

Tears fall from he face. 

"I I ......... I don't know" he said looking a way from me.

"Marshall you do know why........ I know you do........ know one just dose what you did and I know that you did what you did for a reason........ you can trust me...... I am not going to judge you I just want to help you" I say in a gentle voice

"......you can't help me " Marshall said looking at the floor.

"You don't know that because you have nether let me try....... please take to me... please Marshall i am here for you " 
He just sat  there trembling and crying

" Marshall please talk to me....... Marshall please I can get you help I know youth done this before.
But it didn't help"
"IT DOSE HEP ME " Marshall yelled and polled he hands away from me "YOU CAN'T HELP ME KNOW ONE CAN SO JUST GIVE UP ALREADY " he cried and sat as faraway from me as possible whit out falling of.
"Marshall baby please i " I started but he cut me of
"NOT CALL ME THAT YOU DOT WANT ME.
I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU WANT BUT IT'S NOT ME.
KNOW ONE WHAT ME. LIKE I TOLD YOU I AM BROKEN.
JUST STOP DOING THIS To ME"
"Doing what to you Marshall loving you you know I want you you know you mean the world to me.
But you just afraid of it....... Is that why you did that to your self." I asked.
He just sat there legs to he's chest. He's face in he's knees and he's arm's raped around he's legs
on a
" I not know I just need to I just had to do it I needed a roles I couldn't handle it what people will think of me and you and what bizarre said is what everyone is going to say about us. And after what I said in my songs. There going to eat us alive. And what would I do if you left me I I  I would be alone and and and I can't do that again I I I don't know why I just need to I........I'm so sorry Curtis I don't mean to hurt you I I didn't know what else to do" he said sobbing and grabbed hold of my hands. 

"Next time you need a real I am here you come and you talk to me and I will help you get over what ever you going threw. 

And as for leaving you I will never leave you in less you won't me to and then I will" 

"Please please not ever leave me "

He cry's 

" I would never" I kissed him and pulled him in to my chest kissing him.

"I love you so much Curtis stay with me please don't ever leave me"

" I won't baby I am always going to be hear for you" I said kissing him again. 

(Hi beautiful people thank you for reading. 

I know this is a sad chapter but it is going to get a little happier. 

Love you guys. 

Have a good day.

And a big thank you to Wolfkid1

Thank you for reading 😘