proofs pov

(Proof POV )

I stand at the door as Curtis polls out the drive. 

Marshall stands closer to me as a new filling of sadness overwhelms him.

I've all was be good at reading people.

But white Marshall I don't even need to look at him.

" come on em let get in doors. 

He will be back soon" 

I place my hand on he's shoulders. 

He terns and looks at me.

" is he going to come back for me?"

"Of course he is doody he loves you.

He's moving in white you. Come on let's go in doors."

He tacks my hand and I walk him in the house. 

I sat on the couch 

" do you what to watch a movie or something?" I asked raping my arms around Marshall as he sat close to me.

I look in to he baby blue eyes and it looks like he wants to cry.

"Don't cry I promise he will be back.

Did you sleep ok last night?" I asked

"Not really ..... but I'm ok" he said laying he head on my shoulder.

"Why don't you take a nap. And I will wack you up in like a little bit. And then Curtis will be back. And me you dre and Curtis can watch a movie and order pizza." I said.

"So your going to stay the night." 

He asked hope in he's eyes. 

"Yeah of course I am.

When you asked me to stay with you I  go a bag foul of my shit in the back of my car. So I could spend the night hear. " 

" in that case maybe a little sleep wouldn't hurt." 

He lays he head on my lap. 

I throw a blanket over him. 

He closes he eyes and slowly falls asleep. 

I watch TV and stroke he's hair. 

(Time skip:  2 hours later )

I gently move Marshall of my lap and head to the kitchen I open the refrigerator and grab a bedbull. 

I close the refrigerator and open the cubed whit squeak and grab a bag of smoky bacon crisps. 

I head back to the living room. 

When the phone rings. 

"Shit" I run back in to the kitchen and grab the phone before it wakes up Marshall.

"Hello"  I said in to the phone 

"Proof um look I need you to look after Marshall for a couple of days look something happened to my nan she's in hospital and I need to go to jamaica to see her and Marshall can fry just yet Dre I going to come over to get some of my stuff to send to me umm is he there can I talk to him." 

" Curtis he's asleep and waking him up your leaving him is probably not a good idea. "  I say dreading the moment he wakes up to know Curtis has gone to another country whit out him. 

" um your probably right I will coll the moment I landed" ( "last flit to jamaica" I the background of are phone call) " shit I got to go proof apologizes for me tell him I will be home as soon as I can " he said sounding upset. 

" I will I promise. Now go get on your flit before you miss it."

" I will thank dog.look after him for me.." and with that he pout the phone down.

Shit.

now I have to explain to Marshall why he boyfriend is not coming back. 

SHIT.

I walk back in to the living room I look at my rejected snack on the small table and the old basketball game still playing in the background. 

I look over a Marshall still sleep expecting to wack up and see he's boyfriend moved in.

But instead he has to wack up to know he's left the country.

He will understand but it won't stop him from being upset. 

Good what am I going to do? 

( hi sorry I haven't updated in a really long time Christmas and new year have been a right pain. 

But hers the new chapter.

 I will try and updated more often. 

Hope you enjoyed it dot for get to count vote and let me know what you think. 

Thanks for reading 🙏