thinly home.

( Curtis pov) 

I was in the taxi. 

On my way home. 

I was worried about Marshall. 

I don't know if he ok. 

I don't even know if anyone was going to be home. 

Or if Marshall was in hospital. 

The taxi pull up at are house and I pay the taxi driver and give him a tip. I grab my bag. 

That has the close got in NY.

I walk up to the the bark house. 

And opened the door to the hallway And step in. 

There is light come from under the living room door. 

I leave my bag in the hall and walk in to the living room silently. 

Dre proof and Marshall are sitting on the sofa watching a movie. 

" are you waiting white out me" I say. 

They all look out at me. 

Marshall jumps of the sofa and run in to my arms. 

"Hay I wasn't gone for long" I say kissing the top of he's head. 

He said nothing. Just keeps he's face to my chest. 

I don't know if he's crying again. But he's shaking. 

Proof and dre stand up. 

" where give you two some time alone where be in the kitchen if you need us" proof said. 

I nod. 

watching them leave. 

I guide Marshall to the sofa. 

He looks at me with big eyes. 

" you cam back" he said looking at me worried.

I just nod at him. 

He looks at the floor.

"Haw is your nan?" 

" she all right..... haw are you doing." 

I ask.

" you know." He shrugs sadly. 

" no I don't know. I neither know haw your doing because you nether tell me. You all was say your alright Marshall. But you nether are. 

Are you?"

" I I don't know" he said looking at the floor. 

" dre told me what you tried to do to your self.... why? Why did you do that? 

Is this what it going to be like every time I leave you? Am I going to have to get proof or one of the guys to watch you ever time I leave? 

Do you.... do you really want to.... do you really want to be dead.

Are you in that much pain?" 

He close he's eyes sobbing hard. 

But this time I don't embrace him. 

I need to know.

"Do you? Marshall I can't help you in less you talk to me......." 

He looks up at me. 

" I just not want to hurt anymore. 

I don't want to be scared anymore."

He sods. 

" I know that but I can't help you in less I know what to help white." 

He looks at the floor. 

" What do y you need t to know" he asked look at me for a tho seconds then back at the floor. 

" tell me why everything is so painful for you. Tell me why you tried to hurt yourself again. Tell me what your mother did to you. Tell me why she hurts you so much. " 

He looks up at be white he's blood shot eyes silently pleading.

" I had a nightmare t the over night.... she was in the kitchen... she was cutting me with a knife.... but when proof wok me up.... I was doing it to myself I was cutting myself..... I'm crazy... I I did even know I was doing it....... I wanted to tell you but I was s so afraid you'd t think I'm crazy." He sods choking on he's Tiers. 

I pout my hand on the top of he's leg.

To cram him. 

He takes deep and steady breaths. 

Once he's breathing was ok he cared on . " she used to beat me.... and she'd throw me out sid or on the floor..... or sometimes she'd leave m me on the floor.... till I could get up a and find my own help.... b but one day I left I took my my...." he stop taking. breathing deeply. 

" one day I had it. I packed mine and my brothers bags.... we left I was going to go to my nans....." 

He sods. 

" but but she flawed us.  I was only 12. 

* sob* she dragged us b back to the trailer...  she beat me till I couldn't move.... she locked me in one of the small rooms... I thought it would only be for for a while.... b but it wasn't. 

S she would beat me if I tried to leave..... And she'd....* Sob* she'd let her boyfriend rape me *sob* I was only 12 ..... she starved me. Proof would b bring me food... I'd b b be dead without him." He cries. 

" haw did you get out" I asked 

" when my brothers dad c came and got him... I I had nothing to lose. Proof came to pick me up. 

He help me escape.. he tort me to walk a again... he tort me haw to live....  but doesn't matter haw much I tried t to live the pain of what she did to me was and is all was there" he sods. 

I pull him on to my lap and wrapped my arms around him as he sods. 

I can't help but cry myself. 

For all the pain my poor baby has gone through. 

" I'm so sorry baby." 
"It not your fault" he sobbed trying to cram him self dawn.

( hi everyone. 

A new chapter for you.

I know not a happy chapter. But I'm starting to relies this is not a happy book.
Sorry.

All so 2.01 k reads thank you so much it mean a lot to me.
I know my spellings and grammar are not the best but I'm working on it and this book is really helping.
So thank you for reading comment and liking.
It really helped me. 😁