anniversary

(Curtis pov)

I pull up to the private hospital.
Marshall has been in this new hospital for about a week naw.
I stayed by he's sid the hole time.
It was scary for him to move hospitals.
But he's new doctor is really nice.
And the first thing he did was tack Marshall of the wired painkillers.
And give him different ones. That don't make him aced strange.
He doing so much better.
The doctor said he might be able to come home soon.
They haven't got him to stand at all.
They said if he can come home he'll have to be in a wheelchair till they can take the metal pins out of he's legs.
And start fiscally therapy.
The hospital are all so trying to find him a good therapist for him.
As he keeps having night nightmare. And every naw and then he has mental breakdown.
Buzzer had broth chicken wing for us. But the moment Marshall smelt them he brock down. Sobbing and screaming it sent him in to a state of absolute terrier.
buzzer felt so guilty afterwards.

I open the boot of my car and tack out a wicker baskets.
I walk in to the hospital. 
And head state to Marshall's room. 
The doctor walks out of Marshall room. "ur Mr Jackson. Your be very happy to know that Mr mathers hair has grown back. he's got a full head of hair"
I can't help the smile spread across my face. 
"so the badges are of" I ask. 
" yes. We are going to remove the ones on he chest I a few days. He healing very nicely. Of course there a lot of scaring but theres not a lot we can do about that." 
" that's great news... Haw about he's legs." I ask. Know that the main reason why Marshall can't come home. 
" um we are get in a specialist in for burns. By the look of it the hospital he was in previously had not treated them properly. So there not healing very well.  
And we might have to talk the pin out till he's skin has grown back properly" said Marshall's Doctor. 
"so he's not coming home soon" I ask filling disappointed. 
"unfortunately not. It will be a another month or two.... I'm sorry"  he said.
"that ok........ I just want him to be alright you know." I say.
"he'll be OK. Wear doing the best we can so we can get him home." 
The doctor said. 
" thanks doctor" I say. 
He taps me on the shoulder and then walks down the hall. 
I take a minute to gather myself.  
Before heading in to Marshall's room.
"Hay Babe" 
"Curtis"  Marshall wipers. 
He has a full head of brown hair just like the doctor said. 
He looked good with brown hair it suited him.
"look at you white you hair." I say kissing him. 
"aaaar" swift said. 
As me and Marshall shear a little kiss. 
Buzzer looked a way he still wasn't use to me and Marshall being together. 
But he was trying and that's all that matters. 
" happy anniversary Babe boy" I say sitting on the bed and taking one of he's hands. 
He gasps. And cothers he's mouth with he's free hand. 
"Curtis I" he start tiers fill he's baby blue eyes. 
" no no. no tiers this is are anniversary. You. You are my present.babe to know that your getting better is all I need. " I say kissing he's hand.
"I fill lick a ass. haw could I forget are anniversary" he said.
" will leave you two alone I'll come see you tomorrow " swift said.
" Thanks " I say.
Buzzer and swift leave after saying their goodbye.
" Babe I love you " I say placing the basket on the bed.
" I fill so guilty. Curtis. Curtis I love you"
"Babe listen to me. I just need you ok. I didn't get  you anything big just a tho little things ok."
He nods. Wiping he's damp face.
I move the basket so I can kiss him gently placing my hand on he's cheek.
I run my thumb over the scare that just under he's eye.
" I'm so lucky to have you Curtis. You changed my life.
You the light in my darkness. Your the reason I get up in the morning.I love you so so much " Marshall said as I kiss down he's scared neck.
I wish I could give him a different kind of present.
But I know I can't. Plus I don't know haw he'll ack after what dev did to him.
"Open your present babe" I say
He moves over so I can sit next to him.
I find my way past the wired and tubs that still make their way into Marshall's little body.
He post he's head on my chest. I stock he's hair as he picks up the flowers that sit on top of the basket.
He smells them. " What are they. " he ask looking at them.
" their flowers " I say with a laugh.
" I know that. But kind are they? "He asks laughing.
" I don't know they just reminded me of you. See the backer ones remind me of your darker side . The one you show everyone else. And the light one are your light sid the fun happy joyful sid..... The light ones close when it's dark. Like you do around over people. But you let the right people see that sid of you. And I am so grateful that I am one of them. " I say tacking them from him and putting them in some water. And then sitting down next to him and stroking he's hair again.
" your such a romantic " he said turning to kiss me.
" only for you babe. Only for you " I say kissing him.
I brought him some chocolates. And four tapes he was looking for.
" You really know haw to treat me...... Thank you " he said kissing me.
" your welcome babe. " I say kissing him.
I put the basket on the floor.
Marshall snuggles in to my chest.
" I love you so much " Marshall said holding on to me with death grip.
" I got one last present. " I reach in to my jacket pocket and pull out a envelop.
" What is it " he as taking it from me.
" it a surprise babe... Go ahead open it "  I say.
He opens it and pulls out the two plane tickets.
" plane tickets where are we going? " Marshall asked looking confused.
I tack he hands in to mine leaving the plane tickets on he's lap.
  " a tho months ago... When I thought I was.... When I thought I was going to lose you....... I told you some of the things I wanted to do white you...... And one of those things was.... I want to take you on holiday I want to hold your hand as we walk down a beach I want to kiss you under a setting sun. In a place where it's just me and you. So I booked us a holiday . A private beach whit a amazing house. For just me and you. It not for another tho months but "  Marshall kiss me cutting me of.  kiss him back.
I nether though I love someone so much. I'd do anything for him.
I'd take another 9 shots for him.
I'd do anything for this man how I love white all of my hart.

( I'd like to say huge thank you to everyone who has read commented liked or added this to you reading list. 
I can't believe it has been a year sins I started writing the story.
I thank you all for over looking my horrible spellings.
And continuing to read my story.
Write this has really helped my conference.
And that all thanks to you.
I can't believe that  5.23k people have read my book.
It's incredible.
Thank you so much.
I will try and update again soon.😊 )