work.

( Marshall's pov)

" Marshall what you doing here man you ain't tell me you was going to come in today" Proof said before leaning down to hurt me as I am still in this God dam wielchear.
" I wanted to surprise you" I smile up at him.

" I am surprised. Haw did you surgery go?" he asks.
" it went well still on pain meds but I'm doing OK. I fill the best I felt I weeks." I say truthfully.

I think I had a apfny it's strange.
It just like I woke up and realised that Curtis will nether let anything bad happen to me ever again.

" I'm so glad to hear that man you seam a lot better" Proof smile at me.

" thanks" I say smiling up at him.
" so how's in to day" Curtis asks.
" just me and swifts. ow I got to phone the guys you here he ain't going to believe this " Proof said running down the hall to go find he's phone.
" tell them to come here if they are free we can get this D12 album going" I yell after him.
"YES" Proof yells back.
" you want to be on this about Curtis" I smile up at he.
" I not know I'll have to check my schedule I'm a very Bissau man don't you know Mr mathers" he smile at me.
" is that so" I say trying not to launch.
"yeah I got cute whit boy to fuck" he laughs before leaning down and kissing me.
" may later depends on haw hard you work" I say.
"ow baby I can work hard for you" he larths.
"get you mind out the gutter" I laugh as he wheels me down the Hall to go find proof.