therapy

( Curtis pov)

Marshall sat on the bathroom counter as I carefully dressed him and re'bandage he's legs.
I gently slip a hoody over he's scared chest. Whit a genital kiss on he's cheek.
" I'm sorry baby" I say again apologising for the 1000 time this morning.
" it's not your fault. I I just can't do it yet........ I'm sorry" he said wrapping he's arms around my neck keeping me close to him.
" No baby don't say theirs nothing to be sorry for. I shouldn't have done that to you. I'm sorry" I say kissing him just a little bit longer then usual.
" No more sorry ok....... It done ok........ Your just going to have to Jack of in the shower for a while" he laughed. I can tell he's really trying to be strong about this and I'm so proud of him for that.
" just think of me ok I'll know if your thinking of someone else " he laughs that makes me laugh.
" wouldn't dream of it. No one compares to you baby. " I say and then kiss him lovingly.

I eat breakfast alone because Marshall didn't want to eat anything.
He hardly eats at all and refuse to eat meat in general.
So I booked a doctor appointment so we can make sour ever thing is ok.

I sit on the sofa Marshall flips thro letters next to me as we what  for the therapist.
" Curtis "
" What is it baby...... You ok" I ask kiss he's cheek.
"Th there's a letter from the court they......"  he stops talking and places he's hand over he's mouth. 
Tiers fill he's baby blue eye.
I gently tack the letter out of he's hand and sit next to him.
I wrap a arm around he's wast and begin to read the letter. 

Dear Mr Marshall.

Whit your resort relies from hospital.
You are obliged too turn up at Detroit court on the 13 of September.
For the hearing of Debby Mathers and dev Mathers.
At 10:30.

Your sincerely
The Detroit court of law.

I look over at Marshall. Tiers roll down he's face.
" I'm sorry baby " I say pulling him on to my lap.
He Sobs in to my shoulder.
He shacks and begins to plead at no one.
There's a knock at the door. 
Shit this isn't a good start.
I gently place Marshall on to the sofa and stand up.
"Where are you going don't leave me. " he cry trying to grab me again.
" Marshall It ok I'm just going to get the door. " I walk to the door Marshall cry on the sofa.
" hello I'm doctor may but you can call me may.... You must be Marshall "
The said putting here hand out.
I shack it.
" ur no I'm not Marshall I'm Curtis he bo..... He's friend " I say letting her in to the house.
She look in to the living room at Marshall how has scrunched he's self to the edge of the sofa. 
" super quick..... Are you he's boyfriend? " she said turning and look up at me and then back to Marshall.
" ur yes" I say.
" Ok in that case if you sit next to him and I'll sit opposite him.
This doesn't have to be something scary..... ok"  she said walking to the sofa.
She sit down in the armchair and looks over at Marshall how looks absolutely terrified.
I neal down in front of Marshall and the sofa. So I'm eye level white him.
" Baby it ok...... This is may she's your therapist. You remember we talked about this......... Haw she's going to help us get on the right track.......... " he doesn't say anything or move.
" do you want to sit with me so we can talk. " he look down at me and the quickly back up at May when she move slightly.
" it ok baby she not going to hurt you. I promise " I say very gently placing my hand on he's elbows.
He leans in to my touch.
But he's still terrified.

( Hi everybody sorry it's been so long sins I update but thing have happened I my personal life that I have to deal with.
And I might be written another story.
Go check out shadyslove

Love you xx 😁😘