I'll hold you up

( Curtis pov )
Dre walks out of Marshall hospital room. In a blind rage.
I rub Marshall's forehead. And proof rubs he's broken arm.
We wear gust trying to keep him cram.
He looks at me then to proof and then back.
" what's happening? " he whispers fear in he's voice.
"Nothing is going to happen to you." I say
" move a way from my patients or I'll have you removed" doctor Ellie said trying to get part proof And to Marshall.
Proof turns around to her. " listen here lady you so much as touch him and I will fuck you up. " proof said standing in front of Marshall's bed productivity.
" proof what's going on " Marshall asks trying to grab the back of proof hoody but he can only lift he's hand a couple of inches.
" proof " Marshall whispers.
" it ok Marshall" proof said as the bodyguards walk in to the room.
They grab proof and practically drag him out of the room.
" proof what w-what's happening? "
" it ok Marshall I'll look after you. your be all right Marshall it it ok " proof yells as they drag him down the hall.
"Marshall everything's going to be alright" I say as Dr Ella starts undoing wires and some of the tubs.
" you can't do this to him. He can't stand yet . He can barely move. " I say as I watch her remove the drip from he's fin broken arm.
" you need to leave or you need to sit over there by the door" doctor Ellie said turning of the hart monitor and removing it from Marshall.
" please don't do this to him." I say
" I will have you removed" she said pulling the last tube out of Marshall nose.
"I'm going to sit over there babe. I'll be right there I promise." I say squeezing he's little hand gently.
" why c-Curtis..... Don't leave me" he whispers tiers fall down he's face.
"It ok I'm not leaving you. Can you hear me.... See I'm still hear. " I say as doctor Ellie pushes the bed up so he can sit.
She pulls back the fine blanket and the blankets that we have broth to the hospital for him.
"What are you doing? why after you taking them? w-wears proof." Marshall whispers .
He can't even talk properly.
She picks up Marshall's leg and let them hang of the edge of the bed.
The over doctors walk in to the room. And start pulling him to try to get him out of the bed.
"No let go of me " he cries out.
But they ignore him.
As they get him on to he's burnt feet he screams. Doctor Ellie holds him up by he's hips.
He's can't even hold up he's own head.
"CURTIS" He screams for me. He's trying to get to me.
I stand up . Watching in pur horror.
As doctor Ellie and the rest of the Doctor let go of Marshall.
He falls to the floor. He stops screaming. He doesn't move.

What has she done to him.

I run over to doctor Ellie and push her .
she falls to The floor.
The over doctors run from the room screaming.
As they see Marshall violently shaking.
I gently scoop Marshall in to my arms. "Marshall babe talk to me."
He's look up at me tiers falling down he's face. Blood drips out of he's mouth. He's shakes violently in my arms.
And struggles to breath.
" Marshall talk to me say some thing"
Doctor Ellie stand up. Calling for security by pressing the button on the wall she watches me as I wipe the blood from Marshall's lips.
I look up at her " what have you done to him" anger fills my body.
I'd kill that bitch if I didn't need to look after Marshall right naw.
The the bodyguards as well as 2 new doctors walk in.
the first doctor comes down to Marshall and check he's pulse.
"Ok let's get him back in bed get him on air." The first doctor said.
He gently tacks Marshall out of my arms.
The body guard takes Dr Ellie out of the room.
"Please please be gentle with him " I say as the doctor start poking him. Putting the wires and tubs back in to him.
The body guards come back in.
They grab me and drag me out.
"Please please not hurt him...... Marshall your be alright I promise I'll be the one to keep you safe.... " I scream trying to get back to Marshall.
But I can't.

( Hi everybody hope you enjoyed this chapter.
I am a little lost white my writing.
But Hopefully I will get over it.
I will try and update again soon.
Thanks for reading commenting and liking.
Means a lot to me. 😊)