in a dark place

( Proof pov ) 

Me and dre white in the kitchen while Marshall was on the phone to Curtis.

" so um do you think he got schizophrenia or ptsd or maybe even both?" Dre asked

" I not know man. All I know is he need help. And we can't give up on him. The way he look last night. He was so helpless. And when I woke up this morning. He'd stay up all night alone crying to him self because he was afraid. so afraid.

I should of stated a wack white him.

I not want too ever see him like that again." 

I look at Dre dead in the eyes.

" he need help" I say looking towards the living room door. 

" but what are we going to do. he hates therapist..." Dre asked.

"I not know man we can't just let him suffer. We should of done something after he" I trail of the memory of seeing him lay their lifeless so many time it actually hurt. 

Dre pout he's hand on my shoulder. 

" this time is different we are going to help him. And that all stairs my being by he's sid. All so I think it about time him and biz make up. I think that will help him" 

" your right I I just can't see him like this he's my brother I don't ever want to see him hurt so much."  I say 

Dre gives me a sid bro hug and said

" we got him... maybe we should talk to Curtis see when he's going to be back.  that would help him as well. Have something to look forward to you know" 

I nod " I'll go see if he's of the phone or if I can talk to Curtis for a minute."

I walk in to the living room. leaving dre in the kitchen. 

I pouch open the door. 

Marshall is sitting on the floor the phone clutched to he's chest crying he's eyes out again.

" Marshall "  I say  rushing to he's sid.  I sitting down next to him wrapping my arms around him. 

" talk to me what did he say" I put my hands on he's checks so he looks in to my eyes. 

Tiers stream dawn he's face. 

" I I don't want to do this anymore

* sobs * I don't want to be hear anymore * sobs * I don't want to hurt anymore * sobs* why does it have to hurt so much * sobs *  I not want to live anymore *sobs * " 

" no no listen to me every think is going to be alright ok" 

I say on the verge of desperation.

" no it not I I can't do this anymore" 

" yes you can. I need you to be strong for me ok"

" I can't this this world is fucked I'm fucked" he sobs. 

" what did Curtis say to you" my blood  ran could. What could Curtis of said to make Marshall so upset. 

" nothing" he cured " I couldn't tell him * sobs * I don't want to lose him" he cry tiers stream dawn he's face.

" Marshall listen to me. Curtis will never leave you over this." 

" Proof I have to tell him I've lost my mind that I've gone crazy * sobs* he'll hate me." 

" you have not lost your mind I promise you. You just need help"

" you are always tell me that.. ww what if I don't want help *sobs * I JUST DON'T WANT TO LIVE ANY MORE." 

He cry. He stands up and runs for the front door. 

He gets the front door open before I can even stand up. 

Shit every think fills like slow motion. 

I can't stand up quick enough. I run after him  afraid of what he'll do to himself. 

He runs dawn the drive towards the road. "MARSHALL NO" 

I scream trying to get him to stop. 

My legs won't carry me fast enough. 

I can hear dre run dawn the drive trying to figure out what going on. 

I wrap my arms around he's hips and tackle him to the ground. 

Tiers stream dawn my face now. 

" LET ME GO I DON'T WHAT TO LIVE  ANYMORE. LET ME DIE I DON'T I don't"  He sobs.

I hold on to him as he tries to get away from me he's crying and screaming.

Dre finely catches up to us. 

" go call Curtis tell him to come home. But don't tell him what happened" 

"No" Marshall sobs. Trying to get away again. 

Dre takes one good look at my face nods and runs to the house. 

I pull Marshall to he feat.

He tries to run away again.

But I pull him in to my chest. 

He stops trying to run. 

He wraps he's arms around me and sobs in to my chest. 

I pick him up gently and carry him up to the house. 

He's sobbing and crying for me to let him go. 

But not really trying to getaway anymore. 

" every thinking is going to be alright Marshall. I got you " 

I get him in to the house and lay him on the sofa. 

He grabs hold of me weakly. 

" it all right I'm not going to leave you" 

I say laying next to him. 

" this time you fall asleep thirst." I said kissing the top of he's head. 

( hi everyone.

I know I know it a sad chapter a gen.

But it going to get happier. 

Curtis may or may not be on he's way back. 

For you how have missed him he will be in the next chapter. 

Thank you so much for reading.

I will update again soon.  😊 

Sorry this book is so depressing.