bring in the demonds

(Curtis pov)

I still hold Marshall shaking hand As I stand for the judge.
As the judge tacks a seat.
" Please be seated" the judge yells.
" Can we bring in miss Mathers and MR Mathers. " the judge said.
The doors open in they walk.
I grip Marshall's hand gust a little harder.
He does look at them. He just looks down at the table.
I look over at them.
Dev keeps looking over at Marshall and smiling.
A man in a suite that I'm guessing is there lawyer nudes him to get him to look a way.
The erg not to kill them just to go over there and hurt them just like they did Marshall is extremely strong.
Marshall is fully shaking naw he's breathing healthy and has tiers streaming down he's cheek.
"Miss Marshall's You are charged with domestic abuse attempted murder and Poisson of drugs. Haw do you plead?" The judge asks.
" not guilty " she said standing to her feet.
" and you Mr Mathers you are charged with attempted murder rape domestic abuse and Poisson of drugs. Haw do you plead" the judge asks dev.
" not guilty" he said turning and look over at Marshall before taking he's seat again.
" judge if I may start" Marshall's lawyer said standing up.
" You may" the judge said.
" No disrespect to you judge but I do not see the reason why we are having a trial for miss and Mr Mathers. Where they not arrested in there shared home on 21 of March. Where my client was found in critical condition? " Tim asks tuning to there lawyer and then to the judge.
" we didn't know he was there.... Judge this is my son we are taking about. I would nether hurt him" Debby said turning from the judge to Marshall.
" of course you wouldn't try and hurt him. You try and kill him instead. And you know he was there he was trapped in a rusty dog cage in your living room. "  Tim said calmly.
" You have no evidence of that" there lawyer yells.
" Judge I'd like to bring my first witness to the stand" Tim said.
" You may" the judge said shuffling thro he's papers work.
Marshall is practical have a full panic attacks my naw.
I try and cram him. I hold him in my arms as he cry in to my chest. He shacks and struggles to breath.
As a tall buff dark skinned man takes the stand.
He promises to the bible.
" Mr Jensen can you tell us what you found in the home of miss and Mr Marshall. "
" um yes. I" he look over at Marshall.

( tom Jensen pov on the 21 of March)

Me and the rest of the squat team run across the shout Lorna.
They break the door in.
We run in " fbi freeze. " we separate some go in the kitchen me and my team enter the living room.
It smells really bad.
I have my gun out. I turn the corner in to the living room and freeze.
My the tv stand is a dog cage.
I walk closer to it. inside is a small person laying in a tray of blood. He's naked and so fine he could be mistaken as a skeleton.
I go to my knees and drop my gun.
" some one get me something to open this door whit. " I yell.
Some one runs from the room. But my attention is on the boy in the cage.
He's legs are badly burnt.
Is he dead?
Kevin hands me the lock cutters.
I open the metal bard door.
I pull the Skelton blood soaked boy out of the cage and place my fingers to he's neck.
He has a poles but it's weak.
I scoop him in to my arms and run him outside.
" MEDIC I NEED A MEDIC" I yell two medic come tuning towards me.
They tell me to follow the to the back of the ambulance.
I lay him on the bed in the back of the ambulance.
He looks so helpless.
They posh me out of the ambulance and stay working on him.
Jeff comes running up to he.
" did you get him. Kevin said you found him. "
" yeah he's not good but he's alive. Haw i don't know. " I say look at the back of the closed ambulance doors as it speeds a way.

Guilty.

( Hi everybody hope you enjoyed this chapter.
I know I said I'd update it yesterday but thing happened and I didn't get a chance to write it.
Sorry.😬)