5 days

( Curtis pov )

5 house trend in to 5 day.
If finely got to see the rest of Marshall body he's legs a burnt. He's chest is cut and browsed. He has 14 broken bones.
The doctor don't know if he will be able to walk again. He leg are so badly burnt.
And he's arm's are cut and broken.
And he'd been sexual abused.
It brock to know truly what happened to him.
I cry for hours. Knowing what he when thro.
I hadn't left he's room for 5 days till proof had finely convince me to go to a hotel to get some decent sleep and some food.
The guy have been buying me food but it not the same as sitting at a table and eating.
On my way back to the hospital I stop of at a florist.
And pick up a large bunch of flowers.
For Marshall.
I didn't know what type of flowers they are. But I fort of Marshall when I sow them.
I walk thro the hospital doors.
A small on my face.
To day was going to be good I can just fill it.
Marshall mother and dev had a hearing at court to day.
And there no way there walking out of that place free.

Proof had spent the night looking after him.
Aka just sitting whit him having one sided contractions.
Dre and the rest of the guys pop in once a day to see haw he's doing.
That normal end in one of us crying.

I walk in to Marshall hospital room.
He lays on the bed browsed and batted. He eyes remain closed.
Like they have for the past 5 days.
" hay proof. Jay babe. Haw are you doing " I greet him knowing I won't get a reply.
Tubes still go in to he's body.
" he's doing all right. I think. " proof said smiling at he's childhood friend.
" haw are you holding up " I ask turning to look at Proof after putting the flower in some water.
" I'm all right.... The doctor said she want to tack some of Marshall sticks out..... Haw was your night ? " Proof said.
" it was strange not being by he's Sid. But I had a good night sleep. Knowing your watching him. Thanks " I say sitting down.
" you don't have to thank me. Me and Marshall have been friends sins we wore 10 I think " proof laughs.
" what was he like as a kid ? " I ask.
" Shi t he came a long way...... When I meet him he was a bundle of nerves. He was so painful shy it was hard to get a word out of him...... But we became friends really quickly. We just got each over you know...... Shit man if I'd swung that way. I'd would of made him my wife. I tell you that. " proof said laughing.
" you had your chance man he's my wife naw " I laugh looking over at he browsed but still gorges face.
" I love him man I really do" I say looking in to proof's eyes.
" I know you do I can tell..... He love you to.... Maybe to much some times. The way he talks about you man.... It get tiring some times. " proof laughs.
A harsh choking sound comes from over were Marshall lays.
Me and proof rush to he's sid .
" Marshall babe can you hear me? " he chokes on the tube that's down he throat. He eyes remain closed.
I posh the bitten on the to call the doctor in.
" it ok babe just hold on " I say stroking he's bandied head.
Doctor Ellie runs in and slowly removes the tube from Marshall's throat.
" he waking up. I didn't think he'd wack up for another week. " said doctor Ellie.
I fill a butterfly in my gut. And my hart flutter.
I hold he little hand in my hands.
" Come on babe. I need you" I say gently squeezing he's hand.

He eyelids flutter open to revile big beautiful babe blue eyes.
"Curtis" Marshall whispers he voice row.

( Well there we go Marshall is finely up.
Thank you so so much to everyone who gave their forts on where they wanted this story to go and if you wanted a new story.
So I have decided to keep writing this story.
And try and Wright a proof and Eminem story. 💓
I don't know if I'll be able to keep up whit them both but I'm going to try.
The new story will be out this sunday .💞
And I'd really appreciate it if you would read it and let me know what you think.
Thanks so much.🙏
Hope you enjoyed. 😊