to the hospital

( Curtis pov) 

" come on baby it will be fine. Ever thing I'd going to be all right.... I've got you" I say whirl getting Marshall in to the car. 
" I I D-dont want to" Marshall sobs gripping my arms with death grip as I seatbelt him in back seat next to me.
" it's going to be all right Marshall" Nathan said. 
" n-no it's n-not" Marshall sobs.
" baby I got you I'm going to be whit you every step other way" I say getting my seatbelt on. 

Nathan closes the door and start up the engine. 
Marshall crys so hard naw that he can't breath proply. 
" baby is going to be OK in right here.... Look at me...... I got you" I say cupping he's face. 
He's so scared. 
But this is for the best. 

" care down baby...... I got you. Breth" I say holding one of he's trembling hand in one and and gently cupping he's cheek with the over. 
He slowly caches he's breath but he's still crying and shaking.
" ever thing is going to be OK" I say kissing he's forehead as Nathan parks the car.
Naw the real struggl. 
Getting him in to the hospital. 
Luckily it a private hospital so he will be seen to quickly. 
Nathan opens the door with Marshall wielchear. 
" it OK baby it's all going to be over soon" I say undoing he's seatbelt. 
" NOOOO" Marshall sobs.
" it OK I'm right here. We are going to get tho this" I say before Nathan pics him up and pots him in he's willcher. 
He struggles against Nathan.
" it OK nice deep breaths" I say posh him up to the front doors of the hospital as Nathan locks the car. 
" c-curtis please I I I want t-to go home" Marshall sobs try to turn and to see me. 
" we will I promise we just need to talk to your doctor" I say as we enter the hospital Nathan follows behind us. 
" I'll get him sid in you keep him carm" Nathan said before walk up to the desk.
I sit down so I'm facing Marshall. 
He looks so terrifyed. 
" it's OK baby" I say stroking the sid of he's face.
" MR MATHERS" a doctor said.
" come baby it will all be over soon" I say standing up. 

(Thanks for reading.)