One

Tzuyu and her friends are eating breakfast in the cafeteria while waiting for their sessions to begin.

“Tzuyu, can you please stop staring at that madwoman; it irritates me,” Nayeon remarked angrily.

The latter has been looking at the lady she's been pursuing for months, Sana. Sana is the first person who has captured her attention since Tzuyu was moved to Korea; she never anticipates that just watching her walk or smile will eventually make her heart beat faster. Tzuyu isn't the kind of girl who is fond of romance.

Tzuyu has met several women in Taiwan, but she had to confess that Sana is beyond anything of them. She already expected some females or men will admire her once she moved to Seoul University. Because of her suitors and hidden admirers, every time she checks her locker, it looks like a mailbox. All she does is gather all the gifts and messages and toss them into the garbage bin like she has done since she was in Taiwan.

She just doesn't find them fascinating, and she knows that most of them like her for her appearance, not for who she is.
She is currently focusing all of her attention on Sana, her senior, who continues to reject and avoid her. Tzuyu aims to capture Sana's heart before she graduates, as Sana is older than her. She has only 6 months till the latter's graduation.

“Where do you want Tzuyu to look? At  you?” Except for Nayeon, everyone starts laughing as Jihyo taunts her friend.

“Don't you get used to it? Tzuyu's habit is to keep an eye on the girl who has been hurting her. Watching her from afar is the only thing she can do. ” Jeongyeon remarked, taunting Tzuyu.

Tzuyu rolled her eyes as she looked at Jeongyeon.

“Whatever you said, unnies,” Tzuyu replied to her companions before returning her eyes to Sana.

Tzuyu smiled as she watched Sana laughing with her friends. When Sana and Tzuyu's stares connected, Tzuyu smiled broadly at her, but Sana's face suddenly changed. Another defeat for her.

“You know Chou, you're crazy,” Nayeon replied after witnessing what had occurred. Tzuyu just turns around to face her companions. She lowered her face to the table.

“I've told you to stop pursuing Sana. I know her Tzu, she won't offer you even a fraction of her moment.” Jihyo instructed her to warn her once again.

Jeongyeon raises her head and turns to face it.

“Why don't you look around, some other females are seeking your attention and much deserving of your love,” Jeongyeon said, prompting Tzuyu to frown in confusion.

Jeongyeon pouts her lips in a specific direction and she notices Seulgi approaching their table.

Tzuyu returns her gaze to Jeongyeon, who winks at her.

Seulgi sits next to Tzuyu, her face pressed against Tzuyu's neck.

Seulgi and Tzuyu have been friends since Tzuyu's first day at university. Seulgi had no trouble approaching Tzuyu and getting close to her. Tzuyu considers Seulgi to be a pleasant acquaintance since the latter never fails to make her smile and laugh, even at her corny jokes. Seulgi is always teased by her friends for being a no jam one, but Tzuyu doesn't understand why they call her a no jam when Seulgi is the one who always makes her smile and laugh.

Seulgi has been showing her affection towards Tzuyu. Yes, she likes Tzuyu, and Tzuyu isn't foolish enough not to see Seulgi's sweetness, care, and effort when it comes to her. If a random student did this to her, she would just ignore them, but Seulgi is an exception; she is her friend, and she didn't want to ruin what they had.