Twenty

TZUYU'S POV

I got surprise at what I saw. I was really excited to surprise her but I'm the one who got surprised at what I saw. Just wow!

My laptop rings, the unnie are calling me. They might ask what happened.

VIDEO CALL

Tzuyu: unnie

Nayeon: what's with that face?

Jeongyeon: did you meet Sana? What happened?

Tzuyu: I didn't surprise her, I'm the one who got surprise.

I look down after saying it.

Nayeon: what do you mean?

Tzuyu: When I got in their company I saw her with a guy. The guy is carrying her.

Nayeon: What?! She just left for a year and now she's already with a random guy?!

Nayeon's mood now turn into anger. I knew it she will be mad.

Jeongyeon: ya! Stop judging her! Did you talk to her?

Tzuyu: No, I run away.

Nayeon: I knew it! That Sana girl is no good for you! Just come back home Tzuyu and forget that Sana girl!

Tzuyu: Haist--

Jeongyeon: what the? Nayeon-ah they even didn't talk, Tzuyu should have atleast talk to Sana and ask what was that.

Nayeon: Talk? Tzuyu clearly saw it, they are still not together but she's already cheating on Tzuyu!

Jeongyeon: Can't you please calm down? Tzuyu's feelings is all that matter here!

They are now clearly fighting because of me.

Tzuyu: Unnie's stop. I think Jeongyeon unnie is right, I should talk to Sana first. And you guys put an effort for me just to help me go here. I don't want to waste your efforts.

Nayeon: I just wanted to protect you Tzuyu, that's why I'm saying this to you.

Tzuyu: I know that unnie. Thank you. Don't worry if things don't work properly here I will go back there and do what you said.

Nayeon: Okay, if that's what you want. But if she made you cry once again I will quickly fly over there and kick her pussy.

Tzuyu: Unnie, that won't happened.

Jeongyeon: Talk to her Tzu.

Tzuyu: Yes unnie, I will. I need to rest now, bye.

Nayeon: Okay, Goodnight bye.

END

I close my laptop and throw myself at the bed. I get a hotel room to stay for a while. It is quite near at Sana's workplace.

I choose this place so that it won't be hassle to see her everyday.

MORNING

A staff brought me my breakfast and I start eating it now. I check my phone and it's already 10 am. I slept so long.

I decided to check my inbox and I saw Sana flooded me with messages.