Twenty one

SANA'S POV

When I wake up, I quickly grab my phone and message Tzuyu. I should have meet her this time. I know that kid, she easily gets sulk.

I jump out of my bed and take a bath

I jump out of my bed and take a bath. I will going to see that annoying creature again.

Oh God please make time move faster, I want to be with Tzuyu now and went back to South Korea, I miss my friends and my parents.

After preparing myself, I check again my phone to see if Tzuyu reply already, but she's not. Haist, where is she I'm worried.

I went to the company with alot of things on my mind. I keep checking my phone every minutes but she still doesn't reply.

I made her wait the whole night yesterday. I think she's mad at me.

MARK'S POV

I saw yesterday that Sana will going to meet that Tzuyu girl after her shift. Thats why Igave her all of my works so that she can't meet that girl.

What cross to her mind and she wants to date a girl instead of a man. Doesn't she knows how beautiful and sexy she is? Her skin is so smooth, her lips is so red and i bet its soft too.

What a waste if only a girl could only have all of that. A woman can't give her a pleasure like men can do.

"Does Sana already arrive?" I asks to the security guard.

"Yes sir"He said and gave I give him a simple smile.

I walk inside of her office without knocking. I know she will be mad but she looks hot when she's mad, hehehe.

"Can you please knock before entering!? I know your my boss but please just knock!" She said angryly as soon as she notice me entered her office

I told you she's hot as fuck. Her eye's is so intimidating.

I knock at the door beside me and smile.

"Happy?"I ask,she just sigh.

"Your phone?"

"Tsk! I have something to go later and I need my phone," She said while typing something.

"I said your phone! I'll give it to you later" So she's still gonna meet that Tzuyu later?

What's with that Tzuyu and she's acting like that. What's so special on that girl? Does she even have balls?

I just found myself chuckling at my thoughts. I saw Sana raising her left eye brow on me.

"I said I need it! Don't you have your own phone?!"She shouted back.

"If you don't give me your phone I will tell dad that your lazy, flirting while working, didn't focusing at work, not following my orders!" I said and also raise my left eyebrow on her.