Eighteen

TZUYU'S POV

I still can't avoid to miss Sana. It's has been six months since she went to Japan to work. Sometimes I will just find my self sulking at the corner of my room and keep mumbling Sana's name.

I know it sounds crazy but I reallt missed her. Six months left, I still need to be patient, time fly so fast and I should not be worried too much.

"Tzu? what you think?"Lisa ask me and face me our thesis. We are partners in this research.

She asked me to be her partner, since I don't want to do it alone I just agreed on her. Lisa is smart and I know being her partner is also a great idea.

" I think it's alright. Should we do an interview now?" I ask. Our topic is about the impact of wages on employee productivity.

We shared many ideas and this topic is the one we chosen. If you didn't know we are accounting students. I wanted to be a hotelier since then. I really don't why do I like that job, I just found it interesting.

"Uhm, okay. I'll look for someone we can interview," I jist nod at her.

I grab the thesis and read it again. Aish! I'm tired, we've been facing the laptop for an hour. Since Lisa is still doing something, should I call Sana?

I tried calling her three times but she's still not picking it up. I started to feel nervous my heart starts beating so hard. Shit! Why am I became nervous whenever she's not answering my calls.

She might just busy, Chou.

I try to call her again a few rings and she finally picks it up.

CALL

Tzuyu: Hi m'lady

Sana: m'lady? The heck? Who's this?

Wait its not Sana's voice. It sounded like a guy.

Tzuyu: Uhm who are you? Why do have Sana's phone?

Boy: I'm Mark, her boss. Stop calling her during her working hours.

Tzuyu: Excuse me Mr. Mark, why do you have her phone.

Mark: Ms. Someone, she's prohibited to hold her phone at working hours that's why I have her phone.

END

What the fuck he hang me up! Sana didn't even mention me that her boss is that strict. Does bosses usually act like that-- what I mean confiscates it's employees personal belongings.

"Tzuyu," Lisa called me.

I lool at her.

"We're done? We should print it now," she said and I just not at her.

"Ahh okay."I stand up at my bed and grab my coat. It is already cold outside.

I help her to stand from the floor and open the door for her. We walk outside because the printer shop is few minutes away from the house.

I notice her trembling in coldness. It's already dark and it's getting cold now here.

"Why you didn't wear your coat," I said and grab her waist to pull her to me so that it will ease the coldness she feels.

"I thought it's not that cold."I just sigh and take off my coat and let her wear it.

"No it's alright," she said and push me back my coat.

"I don't get cold easily, you should wear this for awhile," I said.

I help her putting my coat on her.