Thirteen

TZUYU'S POV

Our second day of exam just finished and now we're on our way to the gym for the competition and support Mina unnie of course.

"I'm really nervous," Sana said as we walk hand in hand to the gym.

"Your not even one of the representatives," I tease and laugh. She glared at me that makes me stop laughing.

"I feel nervous for Mina, not for myself stupid," she said and rolled her eyes. I just giggled.

She's cute isn't she?

"I hope she can answer all the questions,"

"Of course she will. She's Mina unnie, she's smart," I said

We arrived at the gym. Momo unnie waves her hands at us so that we can see them. The gym is already filled with students.

We sat beside them.

"Where's Mina unnie?" I ask and sit beside Sana.

"She's still not here," Jihyo said.

"Where is she?" Sana asks in confusion.

The contestants need to prepare for a minute before the competition starts.

I turn my gaze to the stage and I saw the teachers are now prepairing the tables and some contestants are already putting their pens at their designated tables.

"What time will the competition start?" San asks.

"The teacher said awhile ago that the competition will start in fifteen minutes.

"She has to be here by now," Sana added.

"I tried contacting Mina and Chaeyoungie but they both don't pick up," Jeongyeon unnie said while doing something on her phone. She might be still contacting the two.

"Where are does love birds?!" Momo said in frustration.

"Chaeyoungie must be with Mina unnie," Dahyun said.

"THE COMPETITION WILL START IN FIVE MINUTES," the teacher on stage announce.

"Shit!" I cursed.

"Chou your mouth!" Sana unnie restraint that makes me covered my mouth.

"Oops sorry," I say.

I heard the others chuckle and I just glared at them.

"Chou Tzu, under!" Jeongyeon unnie teased.

"As if your not," Nayeon said at Jeongyeon that makes her stop laughing.

We all look at Dahyun because she's laughing so hard.

"Another under laughing at her co-under," Momo said and they all started laughing hard except me, Dahyun and Jeongyeon unnie.

"Look, Chaeyoungie," Jihyo unnie said and point at Chaeyoung whose currently running towards us.

"Guys, bad news," she said as she stand infront of us.

"What happened?" Sana asks.

"Mina can't compete at the contest. They suddenly had an emergency," Chaeyoung said that surprise us.

Without a representative their batch will lose.

"What are we gonna do?" Momo unnie said worriedly.

We notice Mina unnie's professor is approaching us.

"Girls where is Ms. Myoui? She's just the only one we're waiting?" Mr. Park said.