Twenty seven

SANA'S POV

Tzuyu came early at our house to visit me and I.N they are now both giggling at the living room. Tzuyu is making funny faces that makes I.N laugh harder. It's heart warming whenever I saw them together playing. Tzuyu doesn't have a hard time getting along with I.N.

I approach them and handed Tzuyu her coffee. I sat infront of them.

"Thanks baby," she said and take a sip at the coffee.

"How was it?" I ask and she pressed her lips together.

"It's great," she said and smiled at me before taking anothing sip.

"I think yours is much better," I said.

"Your coffee also taste good," she said and put it down on the table.

She continue tickling I.N again and I.N can't stop laughing.

"Baby, you should go straight home tonight and have enough rest," I suggest because she's always here.

She will go here early at the morning before going to work after her shift she will also go here and will just go home to sleep. She might not have enough rest.

Tzuyu is now working as a marketing manager of a real estate company. I have been telling her that I want to start working too but she keeps insisting no. She said I should stay at home to take care of my son and she will be the one who will provide all our needs.

That's very sweet of her but I also wanted to help her I know that someday we will be living together I also wanted to earn money for us, for our future family.

"Why? Don't you wanna see me?," she said and look at me.

"I want to, but you might not gettinf enough rest since you always go straight here instead in your house to rest," I said worriedly.

She just smiled and grab my hand.

"Seeing you and I.N makes me forgot how tired I am every after work. I came here at the to get some energy from both of you and I came here after work to ease my tiredness and stress at works," she said while caressinf my hand.

"Are you sure?"

"Of course," she said and look at her watch.

She quickly stood up and fix her uniform.

"I have to go now," she said and straighten her uniform.

I help her to fix herself and handed her bag.

"Don't forget to eat the lunch I made for you, drive safely," I said and nods at me before kissing my lips.

"That still taste good," she said and lick her lips that makes my cheeks hit up.

I saw her laughing at my reaction.

"Yah! Pervert!" I said as I hit her arm.

"Hahahaha, I know you also like it," she said and kiss me once again.

"Psh, go now before you got late," I said and push her out of the house.

"Wait, I still haven't kiss I.N," she said and pout at me.

I carry I.N from the couch and went to Tzuyu. Tzuyu showered I.N with kisses in his face that makes me smile.

I walk Tzuyu outside the house and watch her entering her car. She roll down the windown and wave at us.

"Babye I.N," Tzuyu said while waving at I.N.

I.N giggle and wave back to Tzuyu.

"Bye baby," Tzuyu said and wink at me before closing her window and drive away.