Twenty three

TZUYU'S POV

I woke up early because I wanted to cook breakfast for us. Sana decided that she wants to stay with me in this hotel until she came back to Korea.

That's why I ask mom if I can stay here longer and they said it doesn't have a problem on them because I'm older now. Sometimes being in legal age helps alot.

I went to the kitchen to look for something to cook but there's not. I forgot that I really never use the kitchen since I got here. I don't need to use it since the hotel is the one who serves me food everyday.

I informed them yesterday they don't have to bring me foods for the whole day. I was planning to cook for our meals.

I take a peak in my room to check if Sana is still sleeping before I go out to find something to cook. When I saw she's still sound a sleep I I quickly went out of the hotel and go at the nearest convenience store.

I grab eggs, bacons, some rice and ramen. I think this will be enough for breakfast.

After a few minutes I went back to the hotel and start cooking. Since it's just frying it will be fast.

While waiting for the ramen to boil I prepare the plates on the table and made a coffee.

"Hmm, what's that's smell," I heard Sana said behind my back.

She maybe smell the aroma of the coffee.

"Hi baby, goodmorning," I said and approach her to give her a hug and kiss on her forehead.

"Goodmorning, what are you doing?" She asks and look at the kitchen.

"I'm doing a coffee," I walk back to the espresso machine.

My mother used to teach me how to make espresso way back in Taiwan. When I saw I have an espresso machine here I decided to made one coffee for us.

"You know how to use it?" She ask while watching me doing it.

"Yes, my mother used to teach me," I said while pouring the coffee on the tea cup.

"I want to learn it too. How did you do it,"

"Ihh, you don't need to learn it. If you want a coffee just ask me I will make you one. I want to be the one who will make coffee for you, especially every morning," I said.

She sit on the chair and take a sip on the coffee. I serve our breakfast on the table.

"How was it?" I ask as I sit beside her.

"It's delicious, what coffee is this?" She ask and take another sip."

"It's just a latte. I'll made you different coffee in the next mornings," I said.

"I'll be looking forward to it," she said smile.

I start putting egg, bacon and rice on her plate and we start eating together. One of the best mornings we ever had.

After eating breakfast she's now taking a bath to prepare for work. It's really bugging me that Sana will be working with that jerk again. I really don't trust that guy.

"Tzu are you ready?" Sana ask me. I didn't notice that she's now dne.

I nod at her and we walk out of the hotel. I will drive her to the compang. There's a.car I can rent near by, I can use it to drive Sana everyday to her work. It brings me back so much memories.

I remembered the day I first day fetch her on their home so that we can go together to school. She really despise me that day. But now look, she's now mine.