Four

"Uhm,unnie, I can't drive you home later. Nayeon unnie needs me," Tzuyu said Sana, who was still browsing through her phone.

She simply nods, not even glancing at Tzuyu. As is usual, it is Sana who despises Tzuyu; why should Tzuyu expect a proper response?

When they arrived at the parking lot, Sana immediately removed her seatbelt and exited Tzuyu's car by shutting the door violently.

"Yah!" Tzuyu exclaimed in surprise after what Sana had done.

She's going to damage my car. Tzuyu ponders.

Tzuyu takes a time to relax in her car before stepping out. She couldn't stop thinking about Nayeon all night, and she was sorry for what she had done to Jeongyeon. She admitted to crossing the line.

Tzuyu arranges her belongings and places her handbag on her shoulder when she is completely relaxed. She glances around for Dahyun since they normally stroll down the corridor together. She dislikes walking alone because she believes everyone is staring at her.

As she approached campus, she noticed a group of students clustered on the field.

"Oh no, Sana, not again," she pleaded.She tried to walk past the commotion in the middle. She doesn't want to get involve in troubles again because she already made a promise to her mom.

"Tzuyu!" She heard someone called her and she stop for a while and close her eyes.

One more wrong move. It's over for her. She thinks twice if she'll face the one who called her.

"Tzuyu, Seulgi unnie" Tzuyu instantly opened her eyes when Yeri mentioned Seulgi's name.

She quickly get in the middle of argument and look for Seulgi. She saw Seulgi lying down on the ground when someone is not top of her grabbing her hair.

She got familiarize to the figuro of the lady on top of Seulgi.

"Sana unnie!" She shouted as she put down her bag.

She tried to pull Sana away from Seulgi who's also grabbing Sana's hair.

"Hey stop it!" She said while still trying to get Sana off to Seulgi.

She wonders what happened to the two since she never seen them talk to each other.

Tzuyu signaled Yeri to help her and so Yeri did. She help Tzuyu pulled Sana away from Seulgi. When they successfully pulled Sana away from the latter Seulgi still tries to attack Sana but Yeri stop her and Tzuyu hug Sana to cover her from Seulgi.

"Unnie's that's enough" Tzuyu said to the two when Sana tries to get off her hug.

"Seulgi unnie please calm down," Tzuyu said to her friend. She knows Sana won't listen to her but Seulgi will.

She successfully made Seulgi calm and Sana stops fighting back.

"What's wrong with you two?!" She ask the ladies.

Sana just push her away and fix her uniform.

"Tsk!she deserves it!"Seulgi said and rolled her eyes.

Tzuyu looks back at Sana and she doesnt seem bothered. I saw her uniform got dirt from the grass.

Tzuyu now looks at Seulgi, she knows Seulgi won't do this is something didn't happened.

Seulgi walks away and Tzuyu followed her. Seulgi went to the locker room to change her uniform since it also got dirt after lying at the grass.

"Seulgi Unnie, what's wrong? What happened?" Tzuyu asks she Seulgi take of her blouse that makes Tzuyu look away.