Twelve

TZUYU'S POV

After being discharged from the hospital Sana rested for few days before going back to school.

While she's resting Momo and Mina unnie help her studying the lesson she missed. In this incoming week the school will have an academic competition and finals exam.

"Tzu, are you sure they won't talk about me? I'm nervous," Sana said.

I just pick her up from their house. She's been asking me since the past few days about the students that may talk about her.

I held her hand and rub it using my thumb while my left hand is still on the steering wheel.

"Don't worry, I got your back. I'll walk you to your room to ensure your saftey," I said and take a glimpse at her.

We now reach the school's parking lot as I look at her. Her face is full of worries.

I lift her chin and face her at me.

"Don't be scared. Jihyo, Nayeon and Momo unnie are in the same room as you. You'll be alright," I said trying to calm her down

I'm sure the unnie's will not neglect her.

"I will quickly go back at your room after I take the exam," I said as I smiled at her.

She finally smiles at me.

"So let's go?" I ask and she nods in agreement.

I walk out of the car first to open the door for her. I instantly grab her hand as we walk at the hallway.

As expected students are looking at us. Not just looking but judging us.

"I heard she got pregnant?"

"Yeah, and now she's with Tzuyu after what she did,"

We heard some students gossip. I just hold her hand tightly. I don't want to make a scene again. I need to hold my anger.

"What a flirt in short,"

"Why even my Tzuyu is with that slut?"

That's it! Call her everything you want but don't you ever call her that when I'm around.

"What did you just say?!" I said and face the student who says it.

I felt Sana tried to pull me away.

"What?!" I shout.

"I say slut!" The student says I was about to slap her when someone grab my wrist.

I angrily look at the one who stopped me.

"Tzuyu, calm down," it's Seulgi unnie.

"Tzuyu, just let them," I heard Sana unnie said behind them.

"Be thankful she stopped me," I said to the student and pull Sana away.

"You should hold yout tempered,Tzu" Seulgi unnie said whose now walking beside me.

"Unnie they are calling Sana unnie slut!" I said.

"But still you can't make a scene here. You just came back after what happened and now your making yourself getting involve at troubles again," she said. I just sigh.

"Fine it's my fault but they're still wrong," I said.

"Don't worry I'll asks Irene to report what those students just say to Sana. If you heard them gossiping just call me or Irene, don't make trouble. Is that understood Tzuyu-ah?" She said and I just nod.

Seulgi unnie keeps saving me at anything. At break downs and at some situations like this. That's why we really got along. She's one of my most favorite unnie.